Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen on her insta stories an absolute shocker!!!!!!! Please tell me that she’s not actually advertising for Dove!!! Like dove soap!! She only has a bath Once a week!! 🤢🤢🤢 And if I hear her call that bab a pickle one more time!!!! How confusing for him!!!

Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she’s trying to make out she’s got fat rolls, she’s skinny !! She worked hard to make that fat look like a roll 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Did someone not say the other day when she was swimming in the bikini that a post like this would be coming soon or did I imagine that

Reactions: 12
The mouldy cheese is fine, a bit of mould makes it tastier. What had shocked me is the amount of pasta in that container. Did that feed them all???
That was probably just a picture for the gram to make people think she so inventive, bet there was a takeaway being delivered and that shite was thrown straight in the bin where it belonged in the first place

Reactions: 5
These morning messages are just embarrassing now. The sheer gush of, “you are enough, you are worthy, you are a good person!!!” actually makes my skin crawl. How do you know Stacey? How do you know every single one of your followers is a good person and a good mum? And to the folk who buy into this crap, give your head a wobble if you’re getting your daily validation from some scabby bint on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One of the biggest things on Instagram that winds me the f*ck up! Clearly skinny girls hunching over to show their “rolls”. They are not rolls!!!! Stop trying to act ‘relatable’ - if you’ve gotta bend yourself over to then show rolls appearing... you haven’t got enough rolls to be worrying about!!!! - sorry rant over 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Still not marking items as gifted :mad:

How funny she did this after my mention of her not crediting the small business who sent all her children outfits and only the t-shirt was worn but no tag:unsure:

1598434414404.png

Reactions: 1
Just seen her insta story after not following for a while - she has lost weight hasn’t she ? Not that she was ever big before but she is deffo smaller now ?

Er show unedited pictures of yourself....the woman who is in fake lashes 24/7 and dove really? For the woman who has openly said she doesn’t wash often....maybe pick your advertisers more carefully!

Reactions: 8
Thought she sorted the smoke alarm the other morning? Cos it was beeping again in her Dove stories 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What’s the best that the plans with special friends tonight is hinch?

Reactions: 7
Where the hell is Joe during the day? I never see or hear of him on TV yet he's literally never there to help her look after the kids.

• Haha
I always wonder that, it’s like he doesn’t live there! I suppose he could be looking after his son? If schools are still off and his mum works!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.