Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fire alarm rings at 4am and you are afraid it'll wake the house but alas have to instagram this moment and my expressions!! 🙄🤔

Reactions: 8
The two boys are literally wearing the EXACT same tops 'asleep' in her bed as they were wearing the day before!? Where it looks like they're still in Butlins with their ticket haul, how bloody hard is it to tell them to get some PJs on!?

I can't wait for her advert for "sleep wellness" for Bensons for Beds. It'll be something like this

Well we don't really have a routine. Pyjamas are overrated unless you're going to the Indian of course. Hahahaha <squint>
The kids just fall asleep where they drop. Rex even has in own dog bed hahahaha <squint> . I don't care if they're in the same clothes they've had on for four days it saves on the washing hahahaha. <squint>I don't believe in taking off my make up or eyelashes because it makes getting ready easier the next day. Hahahaha <squint>
I'm such a genius I crack myself up sometimes hahahaha <squint>

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She really shouldn’t be sharing that the boys especially the eldest still sleep with her sometimes. He’s in high school and could well end up bullied cos of it.
not shaming her for it cos I’ve had my son (he’s now 8) in with me for over a week now but that's cos he bumped his head and had bad concussion so wanted to keep an eye at night. But I didn’t post pics on insta for all to see.

Reactions: 11
It’s like coronavirus never existed in there house.. personally think it’s vile that she’s let zach sleep in his T-shirt that he’s worn since the day he left.. PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN. Lazy parenting at its finest

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was just going to say this, the food isnt ACTUALLY mouldy, looks to me like she's just having a laugh with it.

Can't say I would fancy trying tomato soup and pasta tbf 😂🤢 but have also never tried it so can't really have an opinion
Tom soup and pasta with pinch of chilli flakesOne of my fav meals from my student days
They get far to much stuff gifted it's mad!!!! And It's not right
I have a friend who knows a 'small business owner' who had contacted her management and said that she wanted to gift her an outfit each for all her boys on the condition she was openly tagged and credited in any photos showing the outfits. They agreed to this and but stacey only put Rex in the t-shirt and didn't bother crediting the company at all.

Scamming people for freebies.
Insta stories are how these 'celebs' get away with it because it is only shown for 24 hours

• Angry
  • Wow
She really shouldn’t be sharing that the boys especially the eldest still sleep with her sometimes. He’s in high school and could well end up bullied cos of it.
not shaming her for it cos I’ve had my son (he’s now 8) in with me for over a week now but that's cos he bumped his head and had bad concussion so wanted to keep an eye at night. But I didn’t post pics on insta for all to see.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
If she only posts about the youngest, people are up in arms about her neglecting the older boys. Now she posts about the older ones and it's wrong again. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
If she only posts about the youngest, people are up in arms about her neglecting the older boys. Now she posts about the older ones and it's wrong again. 🤷‍♀️
No I think people’s points well mine anyway is that it’s all about rex .. such as the holiday to sydmouth that she kept talking about making little things like the 3 of them out of stones etc yet when she goes on family holidays she doesn’t find them that great or does anything like that .. now all of sudden it’s been picked up on tattle she’s went from 0-100 posting them, which is fine but why post private things about them or embarassing things .. like I’ll never forget when she posted that zach never washes.. now she’s said she feeds her kids mouldy food , or that zach holds his mums hand.. or that he never changes his clothes or he sleeps in his mums bed.. he’s in big school just keep it in your phone album and watch them in private not everything needs to be on social media.. rex has been fully exposed we know everything about him.

• Heart
Ok, new thread title suggestion (I know this is premature): "Stacey is the WORST! she holds her son's hand!! 😱 Lets her baby watch LION KING!! and her boyfriend fake tans! 😲" would that be in keeping with what this thread is "supposed" to be all about? Lol
I don't agree. The thing with the skinny kids was a bit off, but generally we are all really approving of her kids and how she treats them as a whole. What she gets jumped on is that she doesn't declare gifts and ads enough and it appears her kids miss out and she makes poor decisions because of her content for the gram. She also has terrible personal hygiene which is now seeping through to Rex, he regularly goes to be in dirty clothing and yeah, she gets picked up on it. Oh! And the friggin' good morning song drives most of us nuts!

I think there is a rave thread for SS, maybe you would be better suited to that thread? On this one we do pull her up for her failings.

What fresh hell was that which she concocted for breakfast??? Ffs woman, put your phone down, go shopping and buy some decent food for your children!

• Haha
  • Sick
I really like Stacey which is why I haven’t posted here but I just need to let this out...
Does she not feed her children an average breakfast of toast or cereal? Or just yoghurt and/or fruit? Or am I a bad mum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only thing that bugs me about this thread is the constant insinuations that her child will get bullied.

1. Kids are shallow. Especially teenagers. So the fact his mum is Stacey Solomon and will probably mean they get to go to good things with him will mean more people want to be his friend.

2. Stacey and her kids are clearly happy. Therefore the way they live their life is fine. If her son does get bullied that’s not Stacey’s fault but the fault of the rotten child doing the bullying and their parents for not bringing their kid up not to be an hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I really like Stacey which is why I haven’t posted here but I just need to let this out...
Does she not feed her children an average breakfast of toast or cereal? Or just yoghurt and/or fruit? Or am I a bad mum 🤣
No, she doesn't - not ever! (except the one time she gave them cheerios with water! :sick:

The gram is her job now, so tit food it is

Last edited:
The only thing that bugs me about this thread is the constant insinuations that her child will get bullied.

1. Kids are shallow. Especially teenagers. So the fact his mum is Stacey Solomon and will probably mean they get to go to good things with him will mean more people want to be his friend.

2. Stacey and her kids are clearly happy. Therefore the way they live their life is fine. If her son does get bullied that’s not Stacey’s fault but the fault of the rotten child doing the bullying and their parents for not bringing their kid up not to be an hole.
I have a child about to start secondary school, even though he likes to cuddle up to me and watch a film sometimes i wouldn't post that on social media as he would be embarrassed and yes someone from his school may see it and take the piss out of him. Of course the bully is to blame and not me but as his mum I want to reduce and do all i can to minimise his chance of being bullied, yes I realise if the bully is going to they will, it's the same as my sons dad insisting on buying my son branded trainers and good football boots for school as he was bullied at school for not having the best stuff. It wouldn't be my choice to get him these things but I understand why he wants to do that. I think stacey , generally is a fab mum, she obviously loves her children, just wish she would sort her hygiene out and encourage those boys to get changed, my son would live in the same clothes day and night and not brush his teeth for days nor would he bath for weeks at a time if I let him but I dont. I'm the mum and he has to bath and change and brush his teeth. I'm not sure why she portrays herself this way? Maybe she think it makes her more relatable when it doesn't, who knows?

Reactions: 10

I wholeheartedly agree with you on this, but I do think showing any children over toddler age in bed is off. I've never put my kids on the net for fear of pedophiles 'enjoying' themselves over the images. She has put naked and near naked photos of ALL of her children on line without any thought. Stacey's children are far more accessible than any of ours and for me, It's not the bullying that is an issue but more that she puts them at risk without even thinking about it. Just my two penneth

Reactions: 4
I have a child about to start secondary school, even though he likes to cuddle up to me and watch a film sometimes i wouldn't post that on social media as he would be embarrassed and yes someone from his school may see it and take the piss out of him. Of course the bully is to blame and not me but as his mum I want to reduce and do all i can to minimise his chance of being bullied, yes I realise if the bully is going to they will, it's the same as my sons dad insisting on buying my son branded trainers and good football boots for school as he was bullied at school for not having the best stuff. It wouldn't be my choice to get him these things but I understand why he wants to do that. I think stacey , generally is a fab mum, she obviously loves her children, just wish she would sort her hygiene out and encourage those boys to get changed, my son would live in the same clothes day and night and not brush his teeth for days nor would he bath for weeks at a time if I let him but I dont. I'm the mum and he has to bath and change and brush his teeth. I'm not sure why she portrays herself this way? Maybe she think it makes her more relatable when it doesn't, who knows?
I just think it’s still perpetuating the idea that the victim is to blame.

By saying doing/having x y z will reduce your chances of being bullied it is potentially stopping them being who they are.

My son can have whatever he wants. If he wants the latest trend then fine, but if he wants something different I’m not going to not buy it in case he gets bullied. I want him to be happy in his own skin and be unashamedly who he is.

And if as a consequence he got bullied, I’d make sure severe consequences were given to the bullies and their parents.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I just think it’s still perpetuating the idea that the victim is to blame.

By saying doing/having x y z will reduce your chances of being bullied it is potentially stopping them being who they are.

My son can have whatever he wants. If he wants the latest trend then fine, but if he wants something different I’m not going to not buy it in case he gets bullied. I want him to be happy in his own skin and be unashamedly who he is.

And if as a consequence he got bullied, I’d make sure severe consequences were given to the bullies and their parents.
He doesn’t need to stop being who he is his mother who has a very public profile needs to stop posting such private and personal stories! Her posting that he hadn’t had a wash all week is her bullying him and public shaming him, just because his mums famous doesn’t mean kids will suck Upto him, she posts pictures of him asleep .. she clearly doesn’t have his permission to do that either. some kids are really jealous and horrible these days, Iv got a phone full of embarassing moments and a small social media but I still don’t post them because I’d just rather not put that out there for people to see.. I suppose it just comes down to people’s views I have a family member who was bullied extremely bad in a world with no social media back then.. imagine how brutal it is now
I’d also like to say bully’s never get severe consequences and their parents don’t give too shits half the time! It’s honestly a terrible world when people like that exist

Reactions: 20
It’s staceys lack of personal hygiene that makes me think he could be bullied, that of course isn’t his fault but kids can be cruel so why wouldn’t she reign it in a bit 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
He doesn’t need to stop being who he is his mother who has a very public profile needs to stop posting such private and personal stories! Her posting that he hadn’t had a wash all week is her bullying him and public shaming him, just because his mums famous doesn’t mean kids will suck Upto him, she posts pictures of him asleep .. she clearly doesn’t have his permission to do that either. some kids are really jealous and horrible these days, Iv got a phone full of embarassing moments and a small social media but I still don’t post them because I’d just rather not put that out there for people to see.. I suppose it just comes down to people’s views I have a family member who was bullied extremely bad in a world with no social media back then.. imagine how brutal it is now
I’d also like to say bully’s never get severe consequences and their parents don’t give too shits half the time! It’s honestly a terrible world when people like that exist

This 👏👏

There are bullies in every school and although the school may try their hardest to deal with issues they are often faced with parents who don't believe that their child would bully someone or don't give a tit. Having spent years volunteering with kids at secondary school the reasons behind the bullying can seem to be inexplicable to a grown adult but to a teenager they are all consuming.
My own daughter was bullied at junior school because she had 2 parents who were married and her dad wasn't in prison 🤯

Noone is saying that they shouldn't enjoy the hand holding, bed sharing family moments but just don't post them publically to 3.7 million strangers

• Heart
yes!!!
Not everything has to be put on to social media, especially a very public social media.
It is possible to catch special moments without broadcasting them, and she doesn’t seem to grasp that.
I share my children on my private Instagram, but I don’t share every little part of their lives.
irene from work doesn’t need to know if my child hasn’t bathed (which doesn’t happen, but you know)

I know what it’s like to be bullied, I had it for 5 full years so I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.
and no it most definitely wouldn’t be Zacharys own fault but sorry to say it would be part Stacey’s as she’s posting that kinda shite! & also I wouldn’t want someone to be friends with my son just cos of who I am (if I was famous that is)

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.