Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda feel this is a bit of a reach, my dog has 6 squeaky balls, because she gets stressed if she can’t find one. For the sake of what realistically isn’t much money to most, we remove that issue by having lots. I don’t think we’re flaunting our wealth if we posted a photo of said balls online.

Don’t get me wrong Stacey is a completely waste of skin, but the bit about how many bunnies Rex has is clasping at straws.
I’m well aware of how much dog balls cost as I have two dogs but I wouldn’t put that in the same league as those bunnies nor Rex as the same as a dog . Just my opinion

Reactions: 4
I never understand why people are so obsessed with 'proper routines!' 😜
Routines make people’s state of mind healthy. I know my routine been knocked during Covid made me depressed, now I’m back working I feel amazing been back in that routine & once the kids are back in school I know they’ll feel better in themselves too.. routines are very important for humans of any age... it keeps us sane.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m well aware of how much dog balls cost as I have two dogs but I wouldn’t put that in the same league as those bunnies nor Rex as the same as a dog . Just my opinion
The thing is though, when it comes to wealth it’s all relative.
Those jelly cat bunnies are what..£20-£30? She has 4 of them for him, so we’ll average it out at £100.
She is a millionaire, and Joe earns too. So that £100 won’t be a big deal. Just like an average person might spend £10 on squeaky balls for their dog and not have it be a big deal.
I know she’s putting it on line, but I think it’s a bit of a reach to say she’s flaunting it. They aren’t gold plated.
It doesn’t take a genius to work out that a ‘celeb couple’ would be higher earners and there for able to spend money on things that the rest of us just don’t have.
She’s a twit, but I don’t think the amount of bunnies she has for Rex is on the list of reasons why.

Reactions: 26
T
Those jelly cat bunnies are what..£20-£30? She has 4 of them for him, so we’ll average it out at £100.
She is a millionaire, and Joe earns too. So that £100 won’t be a big deal. Just like an average person might spend £10 on squeaky balls for their dog and not have it be a big deal.
I know she’s putting it on line, but I think it’s a bit of a reach to say she’s flaunting it. They aren’t gold plated.
It doesn’t take a genius to work out that a ‘celeb couple’ would be higher earners and there for able to spend money on things that the rest of us just don’t have.
She’s a twit, but I don’t think the amount of bunnies she has for Rex is on the list of reasons why.
They probably didn't pay for them? Almost certainly gifted

Reactions: 6
Slightly baffled that she's happily taken the boys out despite Rex having had a temp yesterday. Yes it may have been his teeth but she's also been around a ridiculous amount of people over the last 2 weeks. 🥴

Reactions: 9
T

They probably didn't pay for them? Almost certainly gifted
Probably and almost certainly still isn’t a good enough reason for me to bothered by the amount of stuffed bunnies they have.
If they were gifted and she showed them at the time but didn’t state them as gifted, then that’s a different matter

Reactions: 2
My thoughts exactly, those bunnies cost about a tenner each. Im a typical working person, I wouldn’t be horrified to part with £40 on those, so someone with her money certainly wouldn’t think twice. This isn’t flaunting it. Flaunting it would be her downplaying a ridiculous priced luxury hotel by the sea as an little B&B’ like she did.

I get where your coming from but people that don’t have much for their kids will feel inadequate. Some couldn’t afford one of those bunnies if they depend on benefits or low earners. I think it comes across as indulgent and kinda showing off ... they bought him dog beds on a whim, also they may be high earners but it’s off the back of people who fall for all their swipe ups and get sucked into the whole Instagram crap.

Reactions: 3
I couldn't care less where a child takes themselves off for a nap, the places I've seen children sleep would curl your hair.

I bloody wish the woman would learn to spell stationery though!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get where your coming from but people that don’t have much for their kids will feel inadequate. Some couldn’t afford one of those bunnies if they depend on benefits or low earners. I think it comes across as indulgent and kinda showing off ... they bought him dog beds on a whim, also they may be high earners but it’s off the back of people who fall for all their swipe ups and get sucked into the whole Instagram crap.
I'm one of the ones who couldn't afford to buy my baby 4 of them bunnies but I'm also well aware that she's a millionaire and I work an average job just scraping by every month so I don't begrudge her for it because she lives to her means and I live to mine. I don't think people should have to hide everything they have just incase someone gets jealous.

Reactions: 17
I'm one of the ones who couldn't afford to buy my baby 4 of them bunnies but I'm also well aware that she's a millionaire and I work an average job just scraping by every month so I don't begrudge her for it because she lives to her means and I live to mine. I don't think people should have to hide everything they have just incase someone gets jealous.
I agree. I think if she was just rubbing her money in everyones face with her own useless stuff for herself it would be a bit more annoying but I think its fair enough to do that for Rex. If I had the money I'd probs do the same for my son but I don't and I accept that. Shes still bloody annoying though but I don't find the bunny thing annoying

Probably and almost certainly still isn’t a good enough reason for me to bothered by the amount of stuffed bunnies they have.
If they were gifted and she showed them at the time but didn’t state them as gifted, then that’s a different matter
You are preaching to the converted on all levels.

Right now I am worried that I bought my child a scientific calculator and she is buying a scientific AND a calculator 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well she ain’t no Sabrina the teenage witch but she is Stacey the silly witch!

My kids have fallen asleep in some odd places mainly when they’ve been watching tv & I’ve nipped in the kitchen to do a brew or gone to the toilet, but I’ve never followed them around with a camera waiting for them to drop to the floor, she is such a pillock!
Why does she go to all the effort of making biscuits in the morning and setting them out, getting her new tea set out to make another bleeping montage, but she can't be arsed to change out of her jammies?!

I moved how she announced she's putting her phone in her drawer as if people reach out to her and she usually gets back to them but can't for a few hours 😂.
Is it just me or does the silly cow always come across like a 6 year old girl playing house!

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but is it possible they use the ridiculous filters to hide the fact that Rex is ginger and make him blonde? On Joe's latest story the avocado is white.. Why else would you just lighten everything in sight. Imagine being that bothered by your child's hair colour that you had to filter him 🙄

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but is it possible they use the ridiculous filters to hide the fact that Rex is ginger and make him blonde? On Joe's latest story the avocado is white.. Why else would you just lighten everything in sight. Imagine being that bothered by your child's hair colour that you had to filter him 🙄
I was surprised when I seen that as Joe doesn’t tend to filter him. Although his wee face did look quite blotchy (prob down time his teeth) so I wondered if that was why.

I might be overthinking this, but did she just write she changes the bed sheets once per month?!?! Yuck 🤢
I knew as soon as I saw that post that you lot would pick that up! I tend to have a craze on one set of sheets for a while so I’ll wash them and get them back on that same day until I get over it and use a new set, I reckon she meant that but I also wonder if she knew full well how it sounded...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.