Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm my kids have had colds, because they didn’t fit into the 3 main symptoms of temp, cough, loss of appetite I was told by 119 that a test wasn’t necessary. It was cold symptoms.
It might be different for different areas. But where I’m from (about 40 mins from Stacey) if you have cold symptoms, you have to be tested 🤷🏻‍♀️ especially because there’s not much to go on in terms of children with covid. I just think considering Stacey has been taking her kids to all different places, she should be thinking about getting tested

Reactions: 10
Hinch openly said she didn't feel well before SS went over for the evening and now lo and behold Rex isn't well. Most likely not Covid but FFS Stacey I really hope this has panicked you enough to FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think if I was her I would get them all tested just to be sure as they have been in contact with a huge number of people recently at Butlins, Woburn etc. Not to mention movie night with Hinch and family.

Reactions: 15
I think if I was her I would get them all tested just to be sure as they have been in contact with a huge number of people recently at Butlins, Woburn etc. Not to mention movie night with Hinch and family.
And then there's the car boot sake.
She really has lived life as normal.

Reactions: 12
I thought she was having a “day off”!? Can’t not have attention for 5 minutes. I used to really like her. Cannot stand her now. She’s morphed into every other Instagram basic witch, especially the worst one, Hinch! Can’t tell the two apart now

Reactions: 20
I thought she was having a “day off”!? Can’t not have attention for 5 minutes. I used to really like her. Cannot stand her now. She’s morphed into every other Instagram basic witch, especially the worst one, Hinch! Can’t tell the two apart now
I swear sometimes you can’t even tell who is posting what, as it’s exactly the same tit content.
Stacey really has gone down hill in the last few months. Used to enjoy watching her stories but since hanging around with Hinch she has changed. Suppose she has seen how much money can be made and sold her soul!

Reactions: 17
Why has she just shared a story about taking “fejkas” 🙄 with her IF her and joe ever get a caravan when this morning joe was on Lorraine and said theyve bought a camper van and it’s coming in the next 2 weeks? Also that last night he baked a cake for the family coming and it well down well but Stacey’s biscuits didn’t 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Even now when your poor baby is sick,Rather than snuggle with him hes wedged into the dog basket 🤦🏽‍♀️ She is so stupid its unreal!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
"If me and Joe ever get a caravan"
Joe was on Lorraine this morning and said that he has talked Stacey into buying one and they should have it in just over a week!!
Let's see how she plays this one out!! 🙄
He's dropped her right in it!! I don't understand, Stacey if you just said we are getting a campervan so will take the fake plant with me instead of trying to look relatable and saying if we ever, you end up making yourself look a right dick. Or maybe next time you post something make sure joe is on the same page😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooo, Joe has dropped her right in it, what a liar. I bet she was planning a ‘reveal’ lol

She’s probably ordering all the fake plants she can to turn it into a bleeping jungle, pity she can’t trademark ‘fejka’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If her child has a temp for whatever reason, having him in a full onesie in a fluffy dog bed isnt gonna help....love her dig at the cot though😉
That poor soul needs stripped down and a fresh baby grow/pjs on and into bed.

Reactions: 8
If her child has a temp for whatever reason, having him in a full onesie in a fluffy dog bed isnt gonna help....love her dig at the cot though😉
That poor soul needs stripped down and a fresh baby grow/pjs on and into bed.
Why does she let him sleep in the strangest places? Does she think it makes her funny?

Reactions: 9
And there we have it, she's openly said herself that he's warm. That to me is generally a temperature. So they should be getting tested/isolating. I had cold symptoms last week and got sent home and had to have a test.

Reactions: 10
Hmm my kids have had colds, because they didn’t fit into the 3 main symptoms of temp, cough, loss of appetite I was told by 119 that a test wasn’t necessary. It was cold symptoms.
Have a friend who was told to get her son tested because he had a runny nose and school wouldn't take him back unless he self isolated or took the test. Seems to be different up and down the country 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Honestly she makes me more mad as the days go on! You can see your child is tired, Rather than pick him up and put him to bed your waiting for him to find a spot where he wants to sleep? HES A BLOODY HUMAN NOT ONE OF YOUR ANIMALS!!!!!!

Grrrr shes gets on my nerves!!
Yeh I don’t get why she does that either. Put him on the sofa or in his bed for god sake. Poor child

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.