Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually nipped him to make him aware she was filming them. Couldn’t let him have a minute with Ronnie without making him perform for the camera. Also any man that had a set of balls would have told her to get that F”king camera out of the way
Wrong thread sorry

Reactions: 2
How many times has Mia been put to bed in filthy clothes or slept in the dog's bed? We don't see her running about in crappy sliders or barefoot on stones. If that woman thinks Stacey Solomon is the epitome of motherhood then her standards must be seriously low.
Yeah exactly. The thing is that Gemma could be a tit mum (I’m sure she’s not) but we wouldn’t even know because she doesn’t film and upload every second of her daughters life for everyone to comment on make money from.

Reactions: 13
I can’t stand unhygienic people who have the means to wash, clean and stay fresh!

she seems lovely it’s just the fact she doesn’t wash enough or keep her kids clean that’s a problem! I bet she stinks 😟 but it’s ok cos she’s stuck on some lashes!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
I can’t stand unhygienic people who have the means to wash, clean and stay fresh!

she seems lovely it’s just the fact she doesn’t wash enough or keep her kids clean that’s a problem! I bet she stinks 😟 but it’s ok cos she’s stuck on some lashes!!!!!!
This is my biggest bug bear too! I don’t care if you want to spend your entire days making crap crafts, or stupid animals out of food, but for Christ sake just take 5 minutes to have a shower each day! There’s no excuse for poor hygiene 🤮🤮

Looks like Rex slept in the clothes he was wearing all day yesterday, including a walk in the forrest. Is this normal? I’m not a mum but if you wouldn’t do it yourself why make a baby do it? What am I talking about... this is SS after all 🙄

Looks like Rex slept in the clothes he was wearing all day yesterday, including a walk in the forrest. Is this normal? I’m not a mum but if you wouldn’t do it yourself why make a baby do it? What am I talking about... this is SS after all 🙄
Meanwhile, Gemma Atkinson’s baby is wearing actual pyjamas. But sure... Stacey’s kids always “come first”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why can't either of the adults who live in that house find 30minutes in the day to give Rex a bath and put him in clean pyjamas ready for bed? I can't imagine going for a walk in the woods, coming in then climbing into bed in the same outfit, it's jut so grim.

Reactions: 12
Yeah exactly. The thing is that Gemma could be a tit mum (I’m sure she’s not) but we wouldn’t even know because she doesn’t film and upload every second of her daughters life for everyone to comment on make money from.
If I remember correctly Gemma registered her Instagram with some official organisation so if the press used her photos for stories, that had to pay for them. This is why she is not in the DM as much as Stace (Stacey's PR was on top form yesterday! Omg I felt sick reading that drivel)

Here, I found the details:

Reactions: 8
Why can't either of the adults who live in that house find 30minutes in the day to give Rex a bath and put him in clean pyjamas ready for bed? I can't imagine going for a walk in the woods, coming in then climbing into bed in the same outfit, it's jut so grim.
Perhaps they should move to a bungalow then it's not as far to go to the bathroom and the kids bedrooms ...

Reactions: 2
Why the hell is her poor kid in clothes that are SO huge that she's had to hair tie them to make them fit?!?! Wtf

Reactions: 4
I’m confused, she was screwing wheels on to the bottom of that new contraption she’s bought for the boys homework yet there aren’t any wheels on the finished photo?!?
I noticed that, she probably realised wheels are a terrible idea with Rex around

Reactions: 6
How does she get her toddler to help with DIY when my toddler would try and swallow everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not English and I don't have children but do kids not get homework on history or geography anymore? How likely are the kids actually gonna use that and not forget to bring some stuff to school. I didn't have an over bearing mother but to me Stacey can't even wash herself or the little one so how does she supervise homework

I don’t get why the two older boys don’t have separate drawers for their own work rather than sharing drawers for each subject? Just seems a bit of an illogical way to share out space when there is more than one child

Reactions: 10
That homework trolley thing is never ever going to get used what a waste of £50 haha

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.