Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if I was her I would get them all tested just to be sure as they have been in contact with a huge number of people recently at Butlins, Woburn etc. Not to mention movie night with Hinch and family.
The boys go to their dads, they had family over.. it only takes 1 person to cause an avalanche

Reactions: 6
The boys go to their dads, they had family over.. it only takes 1 person to cause an avalanche
I think especially families who share custody of kids, so kids staying in both homes, should be extra careful at other times as it causes more of an avalanche effect than two parents in one house. Think of the step parents and step/half siblings taking the covid off in all directions that you don't get if both parents are in one house. She's bleeping selfish, so is everyone else flaunting the rules but she's extra selfish because she is normalising it online for other people to see

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think especially families who share custody of kids, so kids staying in both homes, should be extra careful at other times as it causes more of an avalanche effect than two parents in one house. Think of the step parents and step/half siblings taking the covid off in all directions that you don't get if both parents are in one house. She's bleeping selfish, so is everyone else flaunting the rules but she's extra selfish because she is normalising it online for other people to see
exactly this!!

Reactions: 4
I thought she was having a “day off”!? Can’t not have attention for 5 minutes. I used to really like her. Cannot stand her now. She’s morphed into every other Instagram basic witch, especially the worst one, Hinch! Can’t tell the two apart now
I think she’s worse than hinch now! At least hinch has a proper routine for his tuftiness and doesn’t let him crash on cold hard floors x

Reactions: 14
I feel for the poor boy. The home always seems so cold and sterile to me. Also reminds me of a swimming pool place with all the cold hard tiles. Not cozy or homey at all but I kinda feel like Stacey feels the same way and tries to make it more cozy with all the crap she makes out of her recycling pile.

Reactions: 12
I never understand why people are so obsessed with 'proper routines!' 😜
Most children thrive from a routine. I personally don't force a routine on my children, I follow their lead to an extent but they do have a bedtime and I don't just let them wonder around and drop on the floor from exhaustion and leave them until I can be bothered to go to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Most children thrive from a routine. I personally don't force a routine on my children, I follow their lead to an extent but they do have a bedtime and I don't just let them wonder around and drop on the floor from exhaustion and leave them until I can be bothered to go to bed.
We are the same. No set in stone routine through the day as it would be too difficult at the moment, but we also put children to their bed when tired.
I know children sometimes just take themselves off and fall asleep in odd, uncomfortable looking places but this is a regular thing for Rex and Stacey seems to find it hilarious. Surely by now she recognizes his signs of being tired, and she knows he can fall asleep on his own so why not put him in his room?

Reactions: 10
I just think when they are little a routine is what children need, helps them to feel safe and secure.

But to play devils advocate she does have two other children who seem fine so maybe this is what she did with them?

Cue pics of the older two sleeping in kitchen corners and bird cages cause that was their fave cosy spot!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just think when they are little a routine is what children need, helps them to feel safe and secure.

But to play devils advocate she does have two other children who seem fine so maybe this is what she did with them?

Cue pics of the older two sleeping in kitchen corners and bird cages cause that was their fave cosy spot!
She seems to have a routine for posting shite and making the worst beach arts and crafts though 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Agree the two older boys seem fine so she may just parent this way, but wish she would leave him falling asleep regularly in a dog bed off her social media for all to see.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s worse than hinch now! At least hinch has a proper routine for his tuftiness and doesn’t let him crash on cold hard floors x
I like little Ronnie and how hinch cares for him. Can't stand the words handsomes, or her dog, but Ronnie eats well, is regularly washed and you get the vibe that Ronnie is a happy settled boy. Poor Rex is left to walk around sleep drunk until he drops on cold tiles because his mum thinks it's cute. He isn't washed or fed properly. It makes me feel really sad for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What makes me sad is that the poor baby has to walk around sleep drunk till he finds a corner to drop in. The other day it was the tiled floor. If he was just taken to bed then he wouldn’t have to find a corner or a dog bed to drop to sleep in. TAKE HIM TO BED!

Reactions: 12
So angry at the privileged life they lead given stuff for absolutely nothing. Rex who I think is a beautiful child has got 4 of those rabbit things.
Some families can only dream of the things that SS has and I know kids have favourite toys but surely 2 of the same so one can be washed is enough. They flout their I’ll gotten gains to the Internet world when there are some out there lucky enough to be able to afford to put food in their table never mind arse about cutting food up to make daft animal type things and waste so much

Reactions: 17
They should get a day cot for the living room, take the side off, i’d guarantee that given the choice Rex climbs into that at nap time.

Reactions: 17
So angry at the privileged life they lead given stuff for absolutely nothing. Rex who I think is a beautiful child has got 4 of those rabbit things.
Some families can only dream of the things that SS has and I know kids have favourite toys but surely 2 of the same so one can be washed is enough. They flout their I’ll gotten gains to the Internet world when there are some out there lucky enough to be able to afford to put food in their table never mind arse about cutting food up to make daft animal type things and waste so much
I kinda feel this is a bit of a reach, my dog has 6 squeaky balls, because she gets stressed if she can’t find one. For the sake of what realistically isn’t much money to most, we remove that issue by having lots. I don’t think we’re flaunting our wealth if we posted a photo of said balls online.

Don’t get me wrong Stacey is a completely waste of skin, but the bit about how many bunnies Rex has is clasping at straws.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't think she changes the sheets monthly. I think that was taken out of context.
She said it was a new month, fresh start and was compelled to change all the bedclothes. I take it as that even if her bedclothes were changed yesterday, she'd change then as it was a new month.
Personally I don't think she changed the bedclothes or dresses the beds at all, she has a cleaner coming in to do it.

Reactions: 15
I don't think she changes the sheets monthly. I think that was taken out of context.
She said it was a new month, fresh start and was compelled to change all the bedclothes. I take it as that even if her bedclothes were changed yesterday, she'd change then as it was a new month.
Personally I don't think she changed the bedclothes or dresses the beds at all, she has a cleaner coming in to do it.
Hmmm I'm not convinced, in the bed making montages its generally the same set...we will know this time as the jungle one is obvious compared to plain white. Not that it matters that much, just all the make up and fake tan they use would think it would need done more often.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.