Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf! As if someone has the audacity to say this to Gemma Atkinson!
Really surprised as I know Gemma has been mentioned on quite a few threads praising how good she is with Mia and the dogs etc.

This woman is strange if she thinks SS is the pinnacle of motherhood.

Reactions: 24
How many times has Mia been put to bed in filthy clothes or slept in the dog's bed? We don't see her running about in crappy sliders or barefoot on stones. If that woman thinks Stacey Solomon is the epitome of motherhood then her standards must be seriously low.

Reactions: 23
Only just noticed this but.....why is Stacey's dog called Theo if she is a she?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also noticed zach pencil case only has his initials on it now, praise the lord.

Reactions: 2
I thought she might be called Theodora but Theo for short
It's Theadora the girl version. My Daughter's name and we call her Thea (or theasaurus lol) for short X

All those boys and she gets a girl at last and gives it a boys name 🤣

There was a Roman empress called Theodora but she was a prostitute 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She actually nipped him to make him aware she was filming them. Couldn’t let him have a minute with Ronnie without making him perform for the camera. Also any man that had a set of balls would have told her to get that F”king camera out of the way

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She actually nipped him to make him aware she was filming them. Couldn’t let him have a minute with Ronnie without making him perform for the camera. Also any man that had a set of balls would have told her to get that F”king camera out of the way
Mrs Hinch lol? 🤪

Reactions: 4
I agree. I think if she was just rubbing her money in everyones face with her own useless stuff for herself it would be a bit more annoying but I think its fair enough to do that for Rex. If I had the money I'd probs do the same for my son but I don't and I accept that. Shes still bloody annoying though but I don't find the bunny thing annoying
I agrre, the amount of bunnies didn't bother me, but what did bother me was washing them all on the same day.. unless he has another tucked away somewhere 🤔 Hes meant to love them bunnies, so you know that you never wash things unless they can be dried super quick and given straight back.
If he has that amount of the same toy then there's no reason the wash them all on the same day, you'd rotate them surely

I agrre, the amount of bunnies didn't bother me, but what did bother me was washing them all on the same day.. unless he has another tucked away somewhere 🤔 Hes meant to love them bunnies, so you know that you never wash things unless they can be dried super quick and given straight back.
If he has that amount of the same toy then there's no reason the wash them all on the same day, you'd rotate them surely
I thought that, he probably has another one somewhere and its probs a bunny for each room

Reactions: 1
It's Theadora the girl version. My Daughter's name and we call her Thea (or theasaurus lol) for short X

All those boys and she gets a girl at last and gives it a boys name 🤣

There was a Roman empress called Theodora but she was a prostitute 🤷🏼‍♀️
I get Thea but Theo? I think as I know two little boys called Theo I just can’t see it as a girls nickname!

I get Thea but Theo? I think as I know two little boys called Theo I just can’t see it as a girls nickname!
That's what I am saying though. Even Theadora shortened is not Theo x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.