Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so grubby! Would look better if she washed hair more and cut some off so she can maintain it and also get the old clumped stick on lashes off!

Reactions: 4
Hope their holiday isn't an ad, I bet Butlins wouldn't be too pleased at Joe saying they're off to burrins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why has she got them matching shoes and outfits for going to Butlins??

Reactions: 9
Is that matching outfits for the 12 year old with his younger brother? Proper bully me fodder- he must of course go to a very nice school. Must be an ad holiday if there going matching.

Reactions: 17
Didn’t have any melting chocolate so used normal chocolate and added coconut oil... Here’s a little tip for you Stace, any chocolate will melt if you do it correctly, you don’t need to add coconut oil. It only went lumpy because you melted it for too long in the microwave and didn’t do it on short bursts, stirring in between! Idiot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When I am thinking of ‘car snacks’ for my kids on a long journey, what immediately springs to mind is crumbly oats, melted chocolate and yoghurt......said no one ever. Honestly, how is she a Mum if 3?? 🤣

I appreciate that really doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things, but it’s just yet another example of how bloody difficult she makes things can can be so bleeping simple.

Top tip Stacey- chopped up fruit in a little Tupperware box? Little chunks of cheese? Raisins? Carrot or cucumber sticks? Hula hoops? Anything that isn’t going to make a huge mess in your car and won’t result in ridiculously sticky fingers. Duh.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So has poor pickle Rex slept the whole night in that grubby grey top? He was wearing it yesterday for lunch and was still wearing it this morning?! It was filthy when he ate his lunch yesterday!

Reactions: 7
So has poor pickle Rex slept the whole night in that grubby grey top? He was wearing it yesterday for lunch and was still wearing it this morning?! It was filthy when he ate his lunch yesterday!
You can never tell because she can't coordinate her filming, but I would think so because she has definitely got very slack on poor Rex's hygiene of recent times

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I had hoped that she may have got her posts all mixed up for his sake. But from a viewers perspective he has been wearing that dirty top for almost 24hrs😔

But I guess that's just me being a Susan 🙄

• Sick
I hate when she doesn’t get him ready for bed and he sleeps in dirty clothes. Makes me wonder if he slept in a dirty nappy as well 😢

Reactions: 8
Already been mentioned, but seriously, matching outfits for the older “pickles”! What’s that all about! Surely at 12 they can choose their own clothes. Absolutely ridiculous, just drawing attention to the family. Must be some sort of an advert, maybe Joe is doing a competition giveaway for morning TV 😆

Is that matching outfits for the 12 year old with his younger brother? Proper bully me fodder- he must of course go to a very nice school. Must be an ad holiday if there going matching.
They’ll be dressed like UPS drivers

• Haha
This poor excuse of a parent is boiling my piss. Why she's forcing the little one to stay awake for her convenience so he sleeps on the car ride is beyond me. Oh, right - she's JuSt nOt ReAdY yet and keeps waking him up. Seriously, who in their right bleeping mind does that?
Lots of people do this....

Can't cope how much she copies Mrs Hinch. Only definitely won't be purchasing Staceys book I'd rather stick a fork in my eyes🙄 Every morning while the dog poos I can't cope with the "hope your OK" "Don't forget your doing amazing". And the food montages awk she fries me😒

Less time on insta would serve you better 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't cope how much she copies Mrs Hinch. Only definitely won't be purchasing Staceys book I'd rather stick a fork in my eyes🙄 Every morning while the dog poos I can't cope with the "hope your OK" "Don't forget your doing amazing". And the food montages awk she fries me😒

Less time on insta would serve you better 🙄
I thought it was the other way around, Hinch copies her 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.