Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but that would make 9am not 9:12!
Instagram stories round up after an hour, they don't do it to the last minute?

Just watching her dispense all the toiletries to take away for a few days at Butlins, she's put what would be like a week's worth of shampoo for any normal person and probably about 6 months worth for her...

Also is it just me that is wondering why she's dispensing all those toiletries if they're not flying anywhere? They're driving so surely they won't have to carry them far and they won't take up that much room in the case in their normal bottles?
I thought that, a load of faff for nothing

Reactions: 8
Just watching her dispense all the toiletries to take away for a few days at Butlins, she's put what would be like a week's worth of shampoo for any normal person and probably about 6 months worth for her...

Also is it just me that is wondering why she's dispensing all those toiletries if they're not flying anywhere? They're driving so surely they won't have to carry them far and they won't take up that much room in the case in their normal bottles?
She is the queen of making things difficult that really don’t need to be! Decanting toiletries (and laundry stuff) from one plastic container to another. Get away with you woman, you’re going to Butlins 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Yes, I did think this was all for 'the book' and not something she had ever done before. Also the drawer dividers.. really? You can't clean your teeth or wash your baby, but you got time for that crap?

Reactions: 7
Why is she using the mask she’s worn all day as a headband though? Surely that’s so unhygienic especially with Rex all over her..

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I didn’t really understand the decanting because those plastic bottles were really big anyway so she wouldn’t be saving that much room!

Reactions: 10
I don't understand why she thought the mask she was wearing needed an air hole at the bottom- if it has a big 'air hole' at the bottom then it would be completely useless as a face mask surely?

That's the second time this week she's used the "I'm so ditzy, I wear things the wrong way because I'm just so silly" when she should've just looked at the website. The way she wore that mask was stupid and dangerous, so I'd be so angry if it really was part of the act she puts on

Reactions: 17
Never posted before but had to after seeing her decant toiletries from plastic bottles into many other plastic bottles. It’s the same as the caddies for clothes and trays for fridges, all tat that won’t last long and will end up in landfill.

Reactions: 10
i wonder how long they are going away for? hopefully no longer than two days with that amount of shampoo and conditioner for her!
Lots of people only wash their hair once a week....sometimes once a fortnight, me personally I have to wash mine daily! X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just think for the money she's got get someone in to do panelling. Not everything has to be diy

I did panelling in one day with some mdf as most people have done on insta if she done some actual research 🙄

Reactions: 3
The toiletry stuff - I'd only bother with decanting if we were going abroad, or in the days before I could drive when I used to take the kids away on the train (and as we had to schlep through London on the Tube the goal was always to make everything as small and light as possible!). However she is travelling by car and Butlins is definitely not abroad.

She is obviously planning another beach trip/ charity shop rummage to buy another load of old tit/ pick shells and pebbles off the beach and therefore needs as much room as possible in the car to carry it all back.

As for the foam, honestly the woman lives in a million pound house, she can clearly afford to get someone in to do a bit of wood panelling for her. What's with the 'it's so expensive' ?!! - you're not living on Universal Credit woman, you're earning £1000s every day. Her weekly income is probably a year's earnings for a lot of her followers.

Reactions: 14
When she was in Claire’s Accessories, she was holding up some hairbands and one was a white one. I think that’s what she’s wearing, not her used face mask 🤷‍♀️ Still looks tit though.

Edited to add that I’ve just realised she wears the face mask on her head before she puts the hair band on. Weirdo.

Reactions: 2
Never posted on here before but this woman literally drives me mad😅 she comes across so fake like literally who goes walking in a woods and throws herself into the puddle and clatters herself who??! That post was a few months ago but literally I find her so so fake it's unreal!
Even the way she comes across in Google box shows her insta is a bunch of made up poo. Literally lives for the gram. She literally melts me 😂😂

Oh and Here we have today's antic pretending she didn't know the appropriate way to wear her mask! Que the silly expressions and laugh making out it's true she hadnt a clue.... Hahahahahahahahaaa🤢😳....

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.