Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was coming on to say the same thing.
he’s just taken his top off. As I posted earlier what boy wants to
Match their brother past the age of 5! Sorry but they look like a bunch of knobs in their coordinates outfits- poor boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good spot!!!

Does make you wonder if she changes his nappy regularly. It’s very lazy and neglectful but as long as he’s being fed avocado dinos, all is well in her simple world.
There is just no excuse for not changing his clothes he must have a romper/vest/baby grow and even pjs that she could change him into! Why wouldn’t you change your child into pjs it’s part of there everyday routine! But then she doesn’t have a routine she just lets him sleep where ever he drops even if it is her hard tiled floor🤷🏻‍♀️ She must change his nappy before bed but then you would do his pjs at the same time so clearly she doesn’t do a nappy change before bed and he wears the same nappy for a good 15/16hours🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm so confused 😵😵 in the little video of the older boys in the car they are wearing plain brown t-shirts. And in the photo after they are wearing something different 🤔
All I keep seeing is UPS delivery uniform 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously, kids especially young teenagers will pick on anything and can be so horrible. she isn't doing him any favours labelling his bottles and dressing him the same as his brother. I feel sorry for him. Even if he doesn't mind, as a parent you have to give him a little push to a bit more grown up. I'd love my son to remain little forever but I know I'm doing him more harm by babying him.

Reactions: 7
I think the plain brown things are jumpers/sweatshirts and in the photo tone of the boys has taken it off and has a stripey t shirt x
Nah looks like a long sleeve T-Shirt...putting her kids in a t-shirt and jumper is too sensible for her

Then they arrive at Butlins and he is back in the brown top....so either he keeps changing his top or the pic of them in the car is an old one

Reactions: 6
Well I can see the coke and the daim bars but the oat snacks???

Where art thou????? 😂😂😂

Or was that again just for the gram 🙄🤔

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen on Joe's insta he is now in partnership with Colmans...anyone remember a few weeks ago where he'd cooked (and she was whinging about crisps on the tuna pasta) and we thought it made a nice change for them to be eating some carbs rather than fruit 'artistry' - turns out it was all for his Colmans ad!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen on Joe's insta he is now in partnership with Colmans...anyone remember a few weeks ago where he'd cooked (and she was whinging about crisps on the tuna pasta) and we thought it made a nice change for them to be eating some carbs rather than fruit 'artistry' - turns out it was all for his Colmans ad!
The colmans tuna pasta actually says on the packet to add crushed ready salted - I never added these but friends do and swear it adds to it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I did think it looked quite nice actually. I like Joe, it’s Stacey that does my head in!

Reactions: 5
I've nothing against crisps on tuna pasta, it's actually quite nice! Did this a few times when the kids were little, Richard Madeley gave it as a tip once on This Morning (Jesus the shame I feel admitting I followed a cooking tip from Richard Madeley 😂 😂 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does/ or has her eldest son ever cut the top of his hair shorter? Like his brothers!? It annoys me how long it is.. surely it annoys him too having that length of hair! ( Fair enough if he likes it, or does she tell him to have that style?) She could also fit more in her case if she packed properly 😹 I like to organise things etc, but she's too over the top with everything so perfect 🤦

Oh she loves us to the moon and back!!! What bollocks! She only loves them as she has a book coming out and primark clothes to sell. She is bizarre

I wonder if joes son every goes on these holidays with them. He always seems to go alone with joe. Weird

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for Harry especially when Stacey writes the big emotional family posts about how much she loves them all But no mention of Harry.. I know if that was my dad and step mum I’d feel a certain way..

Also deffo not sweatshirts you could see Leighton pulling he’s up and nothing underneath

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.