Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SYDMOUTH?! This must be on purpose now. She's harped on about their holiday of a lifetime so many times, there's no way that wouldn't autocorrect.

It's Sidmouth Stace.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah she definitely needs to follow a ‘DIY on a BUDGET’ page. So relatable Stace 🙄

Reactions: 7
she would get a lot more in that suitcase if she didn’t use those silly dividers ffs 🙈 maybe then joe could put his stuff in too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Your all commenting on someone you don't know 24/7 if it's not jealousy its insanity

Just looking at your stats (didn’t even know you could do that!) and you’ve posted more messages than I have 😂
Which category do you fall into, insane or jealous as these are obviously the only 2 things you can be if you post ‘24/7’ on here!
*You're

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's devaluing that house on a daily basis.
Utility room units covered in pink stick on vinyl, walls drilled full of tat and rawl plugs, Astro turf instead of grass.
Now she wants to stick foam strips all over the walls and paint in between them😱
No idea if it's Joes house or hers,or if they bought it together,but she's knocked about 20 grand off its value so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Facemask was on upside down and she actually said she thought it was a great design because she could breathe out at the bottom! Wtf is going on with her?
The point of the mask is to keep your breath inside the fabric so that you arent blowing it round others.
Is she really that thick?

Then 5 hours later Shes wearing her dirty mask as a hairband?
Come on stacey, you arent that stupid
You have millions (allegedly) following you, you are responsible for helping people get this right.

Absolute wanker

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah she definitely needs to follow a ‘DIY on a BUDGET’ page. So relatable Stace 🙄
That page/group is full of tit ideas, she will love it. They're obsessed with fablon, Dylan, and masking tape walls. All of it right up SS's street

• Haha
Reactions: 5
he's hardly put to bed in a dog bed. I get that this is a trash site but seriously,posts like this are why these sites get such a bad reputation. Children are weird and like weird things. Their little boy loved getting in the dog bed with their dog so they bought him a brand new clean one for himself. It's literally just a cushion he can sit in. it's not like it's covered in dog piss. it's not neglect to get him a little place to sit that he likes and I think it's so weird to be outraged that he's got his own comfort item just because it's not marketed to kids.
Stace? Is that you babes? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
he's hardly put to bed in a dog bed. I get that this is a trash site but seriously,posts like this are why these sites get such a bad reputation. Children are weird and like weird things. Their little boy loved getting in the dog bed with their dog so they bought him a brand new clean one for himself. It's literally just a cushion he can sit in. it's not like it's covered in dog piss. it's not neglect to get him a little place to sit that he likes and I think it's so weird to be outraged that he's got his own comfort item just because it's not marketed to kids.
my point is that she’s an influencer with young mums following her. They’ll think it’s cute and let their child do it but, as I said in previous post, if some random new mum dropped in conversation how their one year old falls asleep in a dog bed every night, people would be concerned when it’s taken out of the insta bubble context.

Reactions: 4
he doesn't though. if some random mum dropped into conversation "he kept trying to climb into the dog bed so we got him this little toy story one for himself and he loves it. he sits in it and watched TV and we can tell he wants a nap if he crawls into it" people would think that's cute. she does t leave him in the dog bed and go up to bed herself and it's not every night.

I understand she does some annoying things but it would be much easier to convince people that these threads have legitimate criticisms if there wasn't so much negatively about small things like this.

good one. always love when the slightest disagreement in here must mean it's a raver
They could have got him a beanbag or something similar if he likes to sleep on a cushion. I think the point is, how is Rex supposed to differentiate between his ‘dog bed’ and the actual dogs bed when they look the same, children need to be taught that not everything is there for them to use/play with.
For example, my son wanted to drink from the cats water bowl and I’ve stopped him doing it, I didn’t buy him his own bowl because that would have confused him.

Reactions: 25
he doesn't though. if some random mum dropped into conversation "he kept trying to climb into the dog bed so we got him this little toy story one for himself and he loves it. he sits in it and watched TV and we can tell he wants a nap if he crawls into it" people would think that's cute. she does t leave him in the dog bed and go up to bed herself and it's not every night.

I understand she does some annoying things but it would be much easier to convince people that these threads have legitimate criticisms if there wasn't so much negatively about small things like this.

good one. always love when the slightest disagreement in here must mean it's a raver
agree to disagree on this one because imo this isn’t one of the small, annoying things. 🤷‍♀️

What has she done to that chocolate! 🤢
I’m pretty sure all chocolate melts, you don’t need to add anything to it. Hope this isn’t going to be in the book.

Reactions: 3
What has she done to that chocolate! 🤢
I’m pretty sure all chocolate melts, you don’t need to add anything to it. Hope this isn’t going to be in the book.
was thinking exactly the same. She’d probably add chia seeds to ice cubes to help them melt nicely in the microwave.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah yes...the woman with an estimated net worth of 4 million is looking for budget DIY ideas 🙄

Fair enough that she enjoys doing some of the DIY/craft jobs herself (each to their own and all that), but it seems to me that she distracts herself from her Post Natal Depression and anxiety with all this over-engineered making of snacks and gluing bits of crap to other bits of crap and that it’s gone waaay too far? That would be fine if she was nailing parenting- (we all have our interests and distractions, right? Who am I to knock you if you wanna crochet in your spare time, or bake cakes, or drink Gin 🤪🤷‍♀️), but when she clearly has significant issues with her mental health it’s quite sad to see her blatantly avoiding these issues by focussing her attention on her Instagram ‘career’.

I genuinely believe that she is essentially a good human being, and hope that she has someone close to her who can sit her down and delve a bit deeper into what she’s so desperately trying to avoid inside her head with this IG fanfare. So much of her content about insecurity, low confidence and feelings of worthlessness is just ‘projecting’ and it reveals so much about her ongoing depression.

I get the impression that if you sat her down and just got her to be still and quiet in herself for any period of time that the fake smile would crumble and she’d be a puddle of tears, and that’s just sad I guess. The act isn’t fooling everyone and Stacey isn’t the winner in the end, despite the fame and fortune, because it's at the cost of her own emotional well-being.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.