Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Rex is still in the same outfit he wore yesterday that he got a bit messy whilst eating and then slept in!!

Reactions: 6
But why? I honestly never understood this kind of thinking. He's small enough to be carried to the car if he falls asleep.
Ah trying to carry a sleeping toddler and buckling them into a car seat it's like a ticking time bomb.... Then the screaming of an overtired toddler who's been woke from their sleep if you fail for the entire journey is always such fun.

I know I'd rather try and keep him awake a little longer 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone else cringe when her and hinch both write ‘hope your all ok’ not everyone is no what you going to do about it, sounds so patronising I Can’t stand it

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So Rex is tired and she’s trying to keep him awake until they are in the car, but she isn’t ready to leave yet.... why not put down the phone and get ready so you can leave and the tired baby can actually go to sleep 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Her excitement over swim nappies arriving rivals her joy over the book deal. She's so odd.

Reactions: 8
I thought it was the other way around, Hinch copies her 🤔
😂😂😂😂 you just made me spit my coffee

So Rex is tired and she’s trying to keep him awake until they are in the car, but she isn’t ready to leave yet.... why not put down the phone and get ready so you can leave and the tired baby can actually go to sleep 🤦🏼‍♀️
Because she loves it when he's sleep drunk. It's her favourite part of the day. Poor little man.

Why has she got them matching shoes and outfits for going to Butlins??
Wants to be like the beady bunch?

Ah trying to carry a sleeping toddler and buckling them into a car seat it's like a ticking time bomb.... Then the screaming of an overtired toddler who's been woke from their sleep if you fail for the entire journey is always such fun.

I know I'd rather try keep him awake a little longer 🙈🙈
Mum to 6 here and I am guilty of doing the same, although we would make sure we were ready to leave in time for the nap to take place as soon as we drove off or within half an hr,

Reactions: 14
Honest to god. Does she just let Rex sleep in a nappy he’s had on all day? Because if you where changing his nappy for bed why not do the job properly and change his clothes too 🤷🏼‍♀️ He’s gonna end up in agony with nappy rash poor kid it’s half arsed parenting is what it is. You can make all the fancy snacks you like but maybe have a break off doing all that tit that nobody cares about and give the baby a clean 🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
‘I love these swim nappies wev never had a leak’ that’s because all they’re designed to do is hold tit 😂... she’s not the best at selling things is she.

& I always try keep mine awake but making him wait 2 hours is taking the piss.. he’s 1 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was going to post this!!
And me. Obviously just made them wear them for the video?!! Which in itself is bizarre. Maybe the video is an undisclosed AD for Butlins? Haven't they done ADs for them before? I mean who knows with Stacey, most of what she does makes little to no sense to me

Reactions: 7
I think the plain brown things are jumpers/sweatshirts and in the photo tone of the boys has taken it off and has a stripey t shirt x

Reactions: 2
Do you think we're going to the whole trip recorded since they work with butlins and not just enjoy a family holiday without documenting it 😴

Reactions: 2
So has poor pickle Rex slept the whole night in that grubby grey top? He was wearing it yesterday for lunch and was still wearing it this morning?! It was filthy when he ate his lunch yesterday!
Yep he slept in it. Poor baby 💔

I'm so confused 😵😵 in the little video of the older boys in the car they are wearing plain brown t-shirts. And in the photo after they are wearing something different 🤔
Good spot!!!

How disgusting! 24 hours in the same filthy clothes🤢 and this women is a brand ambassador? She can’t even clean her kids. If this was a normal average person they would be getting accused of neglect but because she is in the public eye people don’t see the issue
Does make you wonder if she changes his nappy regularly. It’s very lazy and neglectful but as long as he’s being fed avocado dinos, all is well in her simple world.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.