Stacey Solomon #86 Stace & her sister gonna try make money, convincing sheep to become gym bunnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm 🤔 wonder if the Rhodes are not happening now, so she wants freebie holidays
Don’t know why she wouldn’t say oh we’ve had to cancel cos of risk of fires etc and ask where people would recommend to go. But no it’s oh I’m not working so can someone give me a freebie. She’s like Vicky Pattison

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So basically another freebie coming from Trending Travel then 😡 She’s a bleeping disgrace with the money she’s got. Pay for it yourself you beggy witch 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 50
Ffs, begging again for another fabulous holiday 😡😡😡 People like this make me sick! All her sheep will be messaging her wanting to help! GIFT A HOLIDAY TO A FAMILY THAT NEED ONE AND ARE STRUGGLING! Makes me bloody furious, how the subtlety ask for help, absolute c*ntface piss takers! 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Hmmm 🤔 wonder if the Rhodes are not happening now, so she wants freebie holidays
It will be just like the Dubai trip again. Pretends she hasn’t booked anything, asks followers for suggestions to help with IG engagement stats and then 💥 she declares she off on a holiday and we find it was actually an undeclared ad and she got it for free 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She should be embarrassed so clearly begging for a free holiday. How hard is it to open google and do a few searches on different travel agents websites?! She isn’t exactly counting the pennies.

Reactions: 33
It's already booked they all ask for suggestions just to keep the sheep bleating. Con artists

Reactions: 23
Reasonably priced as well! Because old donkey face needs to watch her spending. The bleeping bleep.
Go to the Bermuda Triangle you ugly duck and don’t come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I snorted so loud when I read that post, the bloody cheek - on the beg entirely. How can anyone not see right through that post!! She probably has it lined up already, just needed a nice intro into a gifted holiday.

Reactions: 27
Most normal people go on the internet these days & book a holiday that way, stop bleeping begging silly witch, I’ve not been on holiday for 4 yrs, just started a new job & trying so hard to prove myself 😠 duck off to the moon & don’t come back.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s wearing a wedding ring in her latest story
Don’t think I’ve seen that before
She’s been reading here again 😂
---
Abu Dhabi 2.0
As if she’s relying on her sheep suggestions for yet another holiday, we all know her holiday is already booked sorry gifted free holiday for her and motley crew and dirty Dave as well. And what’s wrong the travel agents she’s used for Abu Dhabi they I would imagine they aren’t giving her another free holiday

Reactions: 9
On the beg. Didn’t know if she’d get time off! Oh please FFS 😡
and it just coincides with school holidays! i have friends who work in TV land and all three know their commitments/future work schedules for the next 12 months and beyond as it’s so up & down. and another who is an entertainment solicitor and all contracts are signed with schedules months in advance as it takes a crew to make a show not the “face”. yet again trying to make out little old insignificant me didn’t know when my holidays were ..

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.