Stacey Solomon #86 Stace & her sister gonna try make money, convincing sheep to become gym bunnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally unrelated but I’ve just watched a YouTube clip called nachricht von ella - without consent. (TW) It’s all about the dangers of sharing pics of your children online and it’s pretty hard hitting. My first thought watching it - Stacy friggin Solomon - she needs to watch it and think about the future consequences of sharing her kids.

Reactions: 6
So the sister and husband are now training with Skanky, a right wee family affair/ con going on there to bleed her followers of their hard earned cash. Wonder why Skanky didn’t post she was at the gym this morn but the sister did 🙄
Because she can’t show herself in an actual gym….she has to pretend it’s just basic equipment at home as thats what will be the selling point, you don’t need a gym ect

Reactions: 14
Rex actually looked like a rabbit in the headlights, he had no idea what was going on poor little fucker. His usual day consists of feeding, rocking, singing too, bouncing he’s two sisters! He’s a bleeping au pair. He was also dressed in dirty, scruffy clothes too. She is the worse mum ever. 🤬
Back in the 90s it was the classic JD Sports bag for our pe kits!
Back in the 90s it was the classic JD Sports bag for our pe kits!
In the 70,s it was a Revel shoe shop carrier bag🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
SO much happening SO last minute 😲. Bloody little liar 😡
The most disappointing thing about this party is the illegal/ non compliant bouncy castle. Bouncy castles are required to meet certain requirements and undergo an annual safety test in the UK, a bit like a car MOT. This 'aesthetic' bouncy castle would not pass the test! Because it doesn't meet the safety standards, any inflatable insurance will be null and void. I would hope it was last minute as this inflatable hirer has zero regard for children's safety or the law!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here we go, watching the wedding video 🙄 She wrote saying they got it back but they’d of got that back ages ago. Also her clearing the logs lifting with her back rather than her knees really made me 😬😬

Reactions: 7
Hasn’t it rained none stop for the last few days? …. Except in Stacey No Washes garden 🫣🤔🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said all their family, all I seen was label lady, her man, joes mum and a guy with glasses? And the kids where’s the rest of them ie dodgy Dave, the fitness sister, joes sister etc 🙄

shows you how big her garden is to have 1 of those wee tractor things

Reactions: 6
Ahh bless. She must have re-purchased the (grifted from IKEA) tables and chairs from the charity shop that she ‘donated’ after the wedding! Mustn’t have been any families in need of tables and chairs that week! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she really keep all the IKEA GIFTED furniture they donated for her wedding? If so that’s disgusting. It’s also disgusting that a millionaire accepted / begged for FREE items for her wedding when there are so many who struggle to even afford a wedding. She’s vile.

Reactions: 30
She’s literally super woman Isn’t she I’ve got four kids two older teens now but barely get to tit in peace and Stacey does the gym last minute parties and anniversary dinners all within 48 hours.
I hate watching her lay yet another table for another party with insta perfect garland and plates just duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She said all their family, all I seen was label lady, her man, joes mum and a guy with glasses? And the kids where’s the rest of them ie dodgy Dave, the fitness sister, joes sister etc 🙄

shows you how big her garden is to have 1 of those wee tractor things
It's only a ride on mower, you don't need a load of land for one. She does have 2 or 3 acres though which sounds loads bigger than it is.

Have we ever seen a wedding certificate yet? Neither of them wear a wedding ring and I don't think we ever worked out when they actually married.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's only a ride on mower, you don't need a load of land for one. She does have 2 or 3 acres though which sounds loads bigger than it is.

Have we ever seen a wedding certificate yet? Neither of them wear a wedding ring and I don't think we ever worked out when they actually married.
BIB - I'm suspicious as regards that wedding. Did it ever formally take place?
SS as much as she likes to portray a ditsy persona, is nobody's fool.
Joe Swash has been declared bankrupt more than once, if memory serves me correctly.

Is she hell going to let him lay his over-tanned hands (with disgusting nails) on her millions!
Not a chance, imo.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.