Stacey Solomon #86 Stace & her sister gonna try make money, convincing sheep to become gym bunnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see on the photo Rose hair is not naturally curly!! It’s flat .. I don’t understand why she keeps saying she has curly hair

Reactions: 11
It looks like she's forgot two pickles silly Stacey guffaw guffaw guffaw
---
You can see on the photo Rose hair is not naturally curly!! It’s flat .. I don’t understand why she keeps saying she has curly hair
Same as Lonnie over on Hinch page she's determined he's got curls and wonders how to manage them
Bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's the story with the crack of her arse on show in the gym shorts and her camel toe? Put it away Stace, it looks disgusting, have a bit of dignity. While you're at it get a proper fitting sports bra no one needs to see your boobs going in all directions 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What's the story with the crack of her arse on show in the gym shorts and her camel toe? Put it away Stace, it looks disgusting, have a bit of dignity. While you're at it get a proper fitting sports bra no one needs to see your boobs going in all directions 🤮
Dear God my eyes!! When I checked in on Instagram I wasn’t expecting that! How does she go from ‘I’m hiding my noon under a text box…’ to well, that?! It’s just not necessary! 😖

I feel quite perturbed by it all and might need a lie down in a darkened room to try and get over the trauma. Or perhaps gin, yes gin would help, it’s after lunch and all and I’ve had quite a shock… 😳

🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Flew here to CRINGE at her deadlift technique. What the fffffck is her personal trainer sister doing letting her deadlift like that?! 😱I’m a personal trainer & I’d be immediately stopping her & working on her correct technique. The bottom of her back rounds so much that she’ll either give herself injury or best case, just not work a single muscle she’s trying to target with deadlifts.

Youch.

Reactions: 25
I bleeping tripped up running here when I saw the size of her bleeping twit crack 🤣
Wowzers!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
New here, hi 👋. Just had to come and ask, Do we think Stacey is doing strictly this year? Is this why she’s suddenly trying to get fit??

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Jesus why has she full blown got her vag out ?!
why the duck is she weight lifting (humping) poor Rex😂
I can’t get over what they will do for money it’s a joke and that workout looked like it wasn’t doing anything. I don’t know much about training but why is she just doing weights and no cardio shouldn’t she be doing cardio to burn fat someone enlighten me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.