Stacey Solomon #86 Stace & her sister gonna try make money, convincing sheep to become gym bunnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dad makes me feel sick he does look like a pervert. Why does he always go away with them it’s so weird it must be cos she needs help with the kids no other reason.
She’s said she’s telling us all where she went when they get back such a huge celeb she can’t tell people yet! What is she going to say non of her fans can afford it can’t wait to see how it pans out.

Im sick of her using that hair stuff she went to their HQ to meet them so Defo being paid or getting freebies and goes on about it being organic blah blah when she’s whacking on a L’Oréal hair dye the week before 😂
So therefore using chemicals and she don’t care about the planet she went on a plane to go for a wedding for one day

Also the Woolley dress she was wearing from her range she took that right off after the photo as it was prob 35 degrees and nobody asked where she got it from as she’s advertised it numerous times so everyone knows it’s from her range but can’t stop selling even for a day! Have to pay for the holiday somehow though ay

Reactions: 18
Her dad makes me feel sick he does look like a pervert. Why does he always go away with them it’s so weird it must be cos she needs help with the kids no other reason.
She’s said she’s telling us all where she went when they get back such a huge celeb she can’t tell people yet! What is she going to say non of her fans can afford it can’t wait to see how it pans out.

Im sick of her using that hair stuff she went to their HQ to meet them so Defo being paid or getting freebies and goes on about it being organic blah blah when she’s whacking on a L’Oréal hair dye the week before 😂
So therefore using chemicals and she don’t care about the planet she went on a plane to go for a wedding for one day

Also the Woolley dress she was wearing from her range she took that right off after the photo as it was prob 35 degrees and nobody asked where she got it from as she’s advertised it numerous times so everyone knows it’s from her range but can’t stop selling even for a day! Have to pay for the holiday somehow though ay
He's there to film SS secretly and then she can put up a post of her dad showing her so called moments when she didn't think she was being filmed like he did the last holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is Dave definitely at the resort - he’s posting daily but never with anyone? Why are they pretending they aren’t in holiday together? The secret will come out when they have to declare the holiday is actually an ad
Been reading here I guess as it’s up there saying papa S is with them now like we didn’t know. When is it coming out that it was a freebie

Reactions: 7
She’s finally admitted he’s there. And yet again Roess is the chosen one 🙄
I have never come across anyone else in the ‘public’ eye on social media who blatantly has a pecking order for their own children. Rose at the top, Leighton at the bottom and she doesn’t even try to hide it 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 21
If this trip is gifted (assume so) why is she not putting gifted/ad (in her case A [SPACE] D) in every post while she’s there? Same goes for tag-along papa perve. What’s the quickest/easiest way to report? Also why don’t the press ever look into this? I loved when whatsit from Corrie got outed- they must know we mere muggles want to see these insta scummers held accountable?!

Also I love how she uses phrases like ‘mini disco ‘and ‘bingo’ to make it sound like she’s in a caravan in Southend on sea. Babe, we can see how pricey that gaff is and that you have a private villa situation. Remember her beggy question box asking for recs for a holiday (for EIGHT people at a week’s notice), poor thing would have had to sift through her worshippers suggestions of ‘Wales’ and ‘Butlins’ (no shade I love those) to get to offers from places like the one she’s in- that’s what she really put the box up for

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If this trip is gifted (assume so) why is she not putting gifted/ad (in her case A [SPACE] D) in every post while she’s there? Same goes for tag-along papa perve. What’s the quickest/easiest way to report? Also why don’t the press ever look into this? I loved when whatsit from Corrie got outed- they must know we mere muggles want to see these insta scummers held accountable?!

Also I love how she uses phrases like ‘mini disco ‘and ‘bingo’ to make it sound like she’s in a caravan in Southend on sea. Babe, we can see how pricey that gaff is and that you have a private villa situation. Remember her beggy question box asking for recs for a holiday (for EIGHT people at a week’s notice), poor thing would have had to sift through her worshippers suggestions of ‘Wales’ and ‘Butlins’ (no shade I love those) to get to offers from places like the one she’s in- that’s what she really put the box up for
If gifted (pretty sure it is) she should be marking every story as an ad/pr trip whilst she’s there. That’s why people like me have screenshotted every single story she’s done, ready to send the whole lot to ASA when she finally declares it as a freebie.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Her holiday was a done deal before she put that question box up - it was the same for the free AbuDabi holiday earlier in the year. Stacey needs her sheep on side so pretends she needs their help choosing holidays, when in actual fact her agent has already sourced some stupid travel company and hotel that are willing to gift her and her family, plus dad a free holiday. You know it’s free because she’s spending everyday posting photos and videos but bring extra careful not to show the massive private Villa they are in. She’s even gone to lengths hiding the fact that her dad was there, instead only revealing it yesterday and making out he’s just arrived. His holiday will be a freebie too (again!. Her and Dave will only declare it as an AD at the end of the holiday or because of cake gate, may be willing to take a bollocking from the ASA and not declare it at all
---
If gifted (pretty sure it is) she should be marking every story as an ad/pr trip whilst she’s there. That’s why people like me have screenshotted every single story she’s done, ready to send the whole lot to ASA when she finally declares it as a freebie.
Do it for her dads posts too - no way will he have paid - it’s his third free holiday this year

Reactions: 17
No one expects her to have a cheapo holiday thats the thing. If she paid for her own holiday she wouldn’t have to advertise then no one would be none the wiser as to where she is

Reactions: 15
The photo of Roess with Dodgy Dave is more of the same bullshit from manipulative Stacey.
'Aww look 😭😭😭😭😭 my heart is full etc.' 🤢

🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑 baaaa baaaaaa you're so relatable 🙄.. in your wildly expensive resort.
How do they not see right through her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.