Stacey Solomon #86 Stace & her sister gonna try make money, convincing sheep to become gym bunnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His speech in the video šŸ˜‚

ā€˜Stacey thanks for keeping me relevant and a roof over our heads without you I would be nothing literally and although your controlling I put up with it as your the breadwinner.
Iā€™m here as the sperm donor and babysitter while your off on yet another trip and even though you have sold our whole entire lives on the gram itā€™s ok cos itā€™s paid for my fourth hair transplantā€™
We arenā€™t really married but itā€™s all for the gram ennit love you all the world bubs šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Instead of faking a whole wedding would she not just get a pre nup to protect herself in the event of divorce or might she become responsible for any debt he has as his spouse

Iā€™ve no idea how liability works for a tax bill for example if he canā€™t afford it would they expect her to pay it with shared assets

Reactions: 5
An article in the Daily Dot:
Screenshot_20230725_081617_Instagram.jpg

Hopefully more and more of these articles get published and the idea of sharing your children online for profit becomes socially unacceptable.

Stacey this will be the end of you when it does.

Reactions: 16
This advert popped up on Facebook. Isnā€™t this ā€œdoodle heartā€ a copy of the heart on the Hinch Tesco range??
That stupid facial expression she adopts, with the tombstone teeth on display and the eyes almost closed, never fails to annoy me, ugh.

Remember Chandler's efforts for the engagement photos...šŸ¤£

1FDAD504-1DD2-4B67-9228-AD9A6684B193.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s literally super woman Isnā€™t she Iā€™ve got four kids two older teens now but barely get to tit in peace and Stacey does the gym last minute parties and anniversary dinners all within 48 hours.
I hate watching her lay yet another table for another party with insta perfect garland and plates just duck off.
We have to remember that there's a team of people behind her - she's got help in the home and her "husband" doesn't have a normal job where he's out 8-6 like most of us.

Reactions: 17
Sticker sister has done an advert and of course thereā€™s got to be clips of Stacey in it. I mean, no one would know who she was otherwise šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø also dodgy Daveā€™s face when she offers him a malteaser šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sticker sister has done an advert and of course thereā€™s got to be clips of Stacey in it. I mean, no one would know who she was otherwise šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø also dodgy Daveā€™s face when she offers him a malteaser šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£
I saw she had shared it on her stories but couldnā€™t bring myself to watch it.. her voice drives me mad

Reactions: 6
This just came up as a for you videoā€¦..nice to see she managed to pull so much together ā€˜last minuteā€™

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Cba with these influencers complaining about not having time off. I also only have 10 days off because Iā€™m a working parent, thatā€™s life. Usually Iā€™d be able to take a full week off too but life hasnā€™t worked out like that this year. She has the money behind her to say no to projects. She has all that behind the scenes help too and sheā€™s also extremely privileged to be able to take her kids to work with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s wearing a wedding ring in her latest story
Donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen that before

Reactions: 2
šŸ’·šŸ’·šŸ’· imagine no payment but theyā€™ll get the advertising via grifter-SSā€¦.
Sheā€™s not declared or posted anything so maybe paid for it? She wants her sheep to believe she put it on all last minute as sheā€™s super woman

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.