Stacey Solomon #86 Stace & her sister gonna try make money, convincing sheep to become gym bunnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wedding ring on show after reading my post yesterday about no wedding rings
Stacey love would you mind putting a pic up with your wedding certificate in the background somewhere so we can see that too?

Wedding band is showing through the diamond on the engagement ring, the engagement ring that came out of nowhere and replaced the one she originally had. Actually replaced the second one she had after changing the originals band and setting. This is the much larger stone she's been wearing for a while. I dont think it's a real diamond as it has zero sparkle and a ring that size should be blinding when she films or photographs it. The original one Joe proposed with was always glittering away.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Last minute idea for holidays …..
lads have ye ever heard of google?? Is it safe to use??? Just wondering like 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Beggy Mitchell is back again google is your friend Stacey and didn’t you not long have a free holiday to Dubai why don’t you ask the travel company who gave it to you where to go! These pricks piss me right off have so much money yet don’t want to pay to go away.
I have four kids and used something called a travel agents to sort it out.

Reactions: 22
Why don't these companies give a free holiday to a regular big family even get stacey to pick the family or something for the pr of it all. Not give a free holiday to a literal millionaire !!!! And she is an absolute disgrace going on insta asking for reasonable priced holidays like she needs that 🙄 pay your way for once in your life. Some people can't afford to feed thier kids right now and she wants to save a bit of her millions getting a free holiday!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did they ever officially get married as, the garden nuptuals weren't legally binding were they? 🤔🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If the travel company who sent her to Abu Dhabi were so good why isn’t she going back to them to book a holiday? She wants to support ‘small businesses’ so much. Maybe she wants to find another ‘small business’ to gift her this one instead. Grabby cow.

Reactions: 22
And the dopey b*tch will come on and say "ohh the most suggested place was an all inclusive safari around the whole of Africa, so I think we'll do that"
As if anyone suggested Abu Dhabi the last time!!! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And the dopey b*tch will come on and say "ohh the most suggested place was an all inclusive safari around the whole of Africa, so I think we'll do that"
As if anyone suggested Abu Dhabi the last time!!! 😡
Right let’s all coordinate and suggest Bognor Regis to the extent she can’t lie and say a safari in Africa was the most suggested place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’ll end up going to that ‘luxury’ 5* Calista resort in Turkey that the influencers are being paid to go to at the moment 🙄 only £2k PP in august!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Surely people must be seeing through it all they can’t be that thick? As somebody has already mentioned working in tv you’d know your schedules. A family member of mine needs to be organised and can’t just take hols whenever they want and I’d imagine Stacey is just as important seeing as she’s ‘famous’. She does chat shite. All that money and on the beg. A good thing would be to pay for it herself and promote it and I’m sure work would come her way off the back of it

Reactions: 7
What she really means is "My #ad holiday to Rhodes has had to be cancelled so I'm now looking for another freebie holiday ASAP."

Reactions: 26
She should get herself away on one of those free cruises that dodgy Dave is always singing the praises of, although to be fair could you imagine much worse?

It’s what nightmares are made of; finding yourself stuck on a (admittedly very well equipped and resourced) metal box with nothing but miles of open ocean all around you and unless you’re an extremely good swimmer or fancy launching yourself off on a lifeboat, no feasible way of escape. 😖

Welcome to your holiday; woken of a morning by the whooping and gollering of Stacey, the permatanned half wit and her brood as they run amok, causing chaos and generally never being told off or no. The breakfast buffet would be a joy as the little ones are allowed to poke, prod and generally stick their fingers into and all over everything and any idea of a of relaxing stay would be ruined as Stacey screeching ‘Jooooooooooeeeeeeee’ every five minutes will be ringing round the ship. 😳

Just to top it all would be Rex attempting the wall of death when they have the obligatory visit to the bridge (for photos to go on social media naturally) and more than likely causing nigh on disaster by pressing every button he can get his grubby little mitts on changing course resulting in them heading straight for Antarctica or the like. 🤦‍♀️

Erm on second thoughts, maybe it’s not such a good idea… 🤔😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Beggy witch putting it out there she's after another free holiday, if you've got some "time off" why don't u get your lazy bleeping arse to the travel agents like everyone else does who's looking for a good deal!

Reactions: 14
😂 yeah ok Stace, good idea- ask your followers for tips for a travel agency who do last minute foreign holidays for families of 7+. I’m sure your average Linda in a council flat in Preston can rave about someone. I’m sorry I know that sounds awful but surely her hun fan base is more down to earth than she is and don’t book holidays like her ones. Surely there’s a WhatsApp group of hunfluencers she’s in that she can put ‘hi guys, who’s had a good freebie recently coz I wanna go on ANOTHER holiday and I ain’t paying, where have youz booked with? Also I need loadsa rooms coz my pervy dad is a professional holiday chancer and wants to lurk poolside in his smoky lenses’

I’m always baffled by her thick fans for not seeing how it really is and fawning all over her for breathing (Although no mean feat through those gnashes I admit). They’ll be answering her holiday question to feel like she is their mate when she’s only doing that to get her engagement up- she has money and availability to just google and book anything. She’s even ‘worked with’ travel companies in the past; if they were truly so amazing she would book with them again. Oh no though they are only amazing when she gets freebies, then it’s on to the next mug. No repeat business from our Stace

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.