Stacey Solomon #86 Stace & her sister gonna try make money, convincing sheep to become gym bunnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter’s school managed to plan something during all the covid restrictions so I’m sure Leighton’s school had something prepped well in advance 🙄

Reactions: 20
I just don’t get her pointless lying.
Why not say that as she has a big garden and a pool and all the right connections she offered to host the leavers party?
It would make her look a lot better than the whole “look what I can pull off in a day because I’m super woman” narrative.
She always does this and it just makes her look like a lying twit!!

Reactions: 47
So the rest of the children have their faces blurred to protect them from social media yet she doesn’t think her own children need to be protected or be provided with any dignity!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I'd love one of the parents from that school to come on here and tell us what they actually think of her... I can't imagine any of them like her. Must be so odd as well if they see her IG stories when doubtless they got an invite to this 'impromptu' party weeks ago!

Part of me is surprised she doesn't send the kids to private school but then again she'd never put her hand in her pocket for anything she could get for free!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t usually mind SS, but even I could see straight away that the ‘last minute’ leavers party was a load of bollocks! What’s the point in lying about it?! Just because she’s a household name it doesn’t give her special rights to be able to book things like this last minute. It would be weeks if not months of booking and planning in advance! Surely her followers aren’t that thick to not notice the inconsistencies

Reactions: 20
Are you allowed to decorate a rented bouncy castle?

I was half hoping it was the snake one from Phoenix nights. 🤣
There is temporary vinyl that can be used by machines like sticker sister uses so I’m guessing it must be that. Marvellous it was printed last minute though eh 😜 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd love one of the parents from that school to come on here and tell us what they actually think of her... I can't imagine any of them like her. Must be so odd as well if they see her IG stories when doubtless they got an invite to this 'impromptu' party weeks ago!

Part of me is surprised she doesn't send the kids to private school but then again she'd never put her hand in her pocket for anything she could get for free!
Hasn't she said before she has no friends at the school

Reactions: 9
I just don’t get her pointless lying.
Why not say that as she has a big garden and a pool and all the right connections she offered to host the leavers party?
It would make her look a lot better than the whole “look what I can pull off in a day because I’m super woman” narrative.
She always does this and it just makes her look like a lying twit!!
Her lies will trip her up. I agree it would make her look good saying as she has a huge house/gardens and pool she offered to host it. Instead her minions totally believe her crap and feel shite. And to think I used to really like SSS. It’s ever since she bought Pickle Cottage she’s become a pain.
Come on there must be parents or neighbours on Tattle who know her that can spill the tea!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wish some of the school mums would infiltrate tattle & tell us what really goes on!! I don’t know how she gets away with the bullshit so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don’t normally comment on the kids, I don’t always see as much wrong with some of the things people call her out on, (not the fact that Z & L live in a separate building however) nor do I look at the sticker sisters instagram, but boredom due to this constant rain has led me down a path. Rex went with his cousin to football practice today, poor kid looked like a fish out of water, like he had no social skills or was used to the “outside” world. I felt really sad for him. She really needs to get those kids over the non pickle cottage threshold

Reactions: 21
Off topic but how do you get into market research as I’d like to do this too (did some when I was younger and always liked doing them)
I had a Market research recently and they said the product advert would include SS. I told them I would not buy it if she were in the advert it would put me off. Doing my bit for tattle ,😅

Reactions: 5
I reckon the bouncy castle is hers didn’t she have it at the wedding?

Reactions: 10
I wish some of the school mums would infiltrate tattle & tell us what really goes on!! I don’t know how she gets away with the bullshit so much!
There’s got to be some on here 👀
---
Don’t normally comment on the kids, I don’t always see as much wrong with some of the things people call her out on, (not the fact that Z & L live in a separate building however) nor do I look at the sticker sisters instagram, but boredom due to this constant rain has led me down a path. Rex went with his cousin to football practice today, poor kid looked like a fish out of water, like he had no social skills or was used to the “outside” world. I felt really sad for him. She really needs to get those kids over the non pickle cottage threshold
I thought the same unless he’s genuinely shy out with his family home

Reactions: 6
Sorry but why are UK schools copying American culture? Practically a graduation for each year during primary then a massive duck off ‘class of blah blah’ leaving party 😭 then a very Americanised prom for the secondary school kids when they finish. Just pack it in! Wasn’t like this when I was in school and I finished sixth form in 2009, ffs. We did have a prom but it was at some hotel and it was crap so I didn’t bother going!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I've always thought Rex seems very behind in his development and not the brightest crayon in the pack. I guess that would all fit well with the lack of social skills.
Stacey only has herself to blame. I can see Rex having a lot of problems when he starts school in September. But hey, at least Stacey is super mum.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.