Stacey Solomon #86 Stace & her sister gonna try make money, convincing sheep to become gym bunnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claiming she’s throwing an impromptu pool party….yet having the chemicals sorted the same day 🤔 normally you add chemicals and have to leave it surely? Not jump straight in

Reactions: 28
Just decided to have a leavers party, but got bouncy castle, pool cleaned, STICKERS🫣, will have a full spread of food.. Where’s the hurricane 🌀 when you need one ⛈🌩🌧
She’s a liar 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Honestly how do all her followers not see through all this BS. The Pool Guy is booked up weeks in advance but just conveniently happened to be free for her today 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just don’t understand why she blatantly lies about things like this

Reactions: 30
None of those businesses can be very popular if they don’t have any bookings during the first weekend of summer holidays and can just all turn up to Stacey’s house.
The sister is at a sunflower field on her stories so for once not at the HQ to be printing last minute labels

Reactions: 23
Strangely according to the pool guy this is where he is today and that looks nothing likes Stacey's pool...
Screenshot_20230721-190024.png
I reckon his "popping over" was a pre-record.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
She’s just so full of 💩
Bouncy castle at zero notice…. Yeah right
Label lady ready with her bloody letters…. Yeah right
Are you allowed to decorate a rented bouncy castle?

I was half hoping it was the snake one from Phoenix nights. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And there’s the post.

Like clockwork.

Literally laughed out loud at all the blurred faces. What was the point of that picture. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And there’s the post.

Like clockwork.

Literally laughed out loud at all the blurred faces. What was the point of that picture. 😂
I just want to be sick 🤢 reading all her lies on instagram and all her sheep’s just lapping it up

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.