Stacey Solomon #86 Stace & her sister gonna try make money, convincing sheep to become gym bunnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s worried she’s “not been around much this school year” ?? There’s just over a year between her youngest kids. She’s been on maternity for the majority of it 🤣

Just another Insta twit who can’t keep track of their own lies! Twisted time lines all over the show!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just thought I would let you all know Stacey is due to ovulate soon…will we hear the tiny gallop of baby foal this year 😂

Also please put your tits away ones looking at me the other ones looking at my mate 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She knows just what buttons to push with the sheep doesn’t she? Given that then, she’s pretty much guaranteed that her blethering on about ‘mum guilt’ will have them messaging her in their hoards telling her how she shouldn’t and what a wonderful mother she is and blah, blah, blah… 🙄

So cue today we’ll get some rubbish about ‘awww, I love my Insta-family so much. I spent all last night reading your lovely messages/you’re so wonderful/I know everything I do, I do to give the kids a good life…’ crikey, it’s so blatant it’s painful. 😖

The thing is Stacey, in reality you probably spend a lot more time with your kids than most working mums get the chance to and you earn a darn sight more than most for doing what you do. Given that then, a little more insight when you’re on what’s little more than a blatant fishing mission for compliments might be nice. If you do feel the need to have mum guilt at all perhaps you should feel a little about having your eldest two squirrelled away in a separate building across the garden from you in the main house… just a thought?! 🤔🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Who’s the oldest, Leighton or Zachary? The woman is way too emotional about Leighton finishing primary school… she’s got the rest of the kids to finish primary school altogether first!

Emotional. Hormones. She’s pregnant - I’m calling it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Noone get this emotional.about a middle child finishing primary school. She's got 3 more to go.get a grip

Reactions: 20
Aye of course she's pulling together a party for a whole school year of the cuff...
I dont even have kids in school yet I know things like this are planned well in advance especially something like the last year before going to comp.

I'd love some of the school mams to come out and tell everyone her Billy bullshit ways

Reactions: 33
Aye of course she's pulling together a party for a whole school year of the cuff...
I dont even have kids in school yet I know things like this are planned well in advance especially something like the last year before going to comp.

I'd love some of the school mams to come out and tell everyone her Billy bullshit ways
I know like duck offffffff

Can just imagine the teachers or parents being like wtf

I hope she’s not lying (altho she probably is) as how rude to make it seem like no one has bothered to sort anything if people actually have been involved in sorting a party

Reactions: 20
Has she bought the whole class something to wear in the pool? If she’s only just thought of it surely they wouldn’t all have their swimmers and towels with them?
Suppose they could all go home from school then back to hers but it’s not like a heatwave at the moment to make her pool particularly attractive. Unless the school mums want a nosey round the house

Reactions: 12
Mad how she is going to lie knowing the parents will know the party was absolutely planned🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Every school in the uk has a leavers dance for them leaving primary school so of course Leighton school will be the same, she’s doing this to appear the big I AM oh look at me mother of the year. When really she doesn’t give a shot about him, he’s sleeping in another house and never gets a grid post on his birthday

Reactions: 17
I ran here when I saw that. Every single school will have something planned, such bullshit. At this point she really is just a pathological liar! Is Rex going to the same school or is she just assuming she'll never see any of the parents again as Leighton not with his friends next year so it doesn't matter

Reactions: 11
Is this all in an attempt to make up for all the times the child has barely had his birthday acknowledged?

Not to mention the fact that there's no room in the house for him. 😡

Reactions: 19

I just wanted to say this!! When my child finished year 6 the leaving party was organised well in advance! She is lying 🤥 I can smell bullshit

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.