Stacey Solomon #86 Stace & her sister gonna try make money, convincing sheep to become gym bunnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it about her that she needs to make out like she’s some kinda of Super Stacey Fairy Godmother, swooping in at the nth hour and saving the day because the poor year six leavers would be left without a party. It’s the same with SYLO or this new Brickin’ it series, they’re never skanks who should know better and sort their own tit out, they’re always lovely people and so deserving and so because of that Stacey’s coming to help. 🙄

She’s always got to go one better; she couldn’t just say ‘oh because we had the pool and the space we decided to host the leaver’s party here’. Instead it’s got to be posited as Stacey dashing to the rescue and then like Cinderella she sets off pressure washing the pool area whilst clicking her fingers and getting help from the local birds and wildlife (well the pool man and other lovely wonderful small (not so small at all) businesses), and ‘ta-dah’, a party is to be had.

*click* Here’s a bouncy castle!
*click* Here’s a treat cart!
*click* Oh look, a special customised label…

… and if Stacey’s to be believed she only found out this was happening what, late morning?

Dear God she must think people come down with the last flipping shower, however I guarantee you dare raise the subject that Saint Stace may not just have cobbled that little lot together in ten minutes flat no doubt in-between running 10k on the treadmill and pegging her crisps onto hooks, the sheep would be on you like a pack of rabid wolves, ready to tear you limb from limb! 🤦‍♀️

Strange old world innit?! 🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The blurred out photo makes me laugh, what’s the point in posting it?! 🤣🤣 like when people put faces over their own kids faces, just don’t post it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Get the duck out of here….that blurred out picture 😂😂😂😂 seriously she needs to have a word with herself. That and she’s ruined what could have been a lovely picture of her and her son on his leavers party by pulling that ridiculous sooooo desperately happy and emotional face.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What happened to just signing each other shirts? Why is everything so OTT and how does she know they all deserve it as they’ve all worked really hard!

Reactions: 34
Last minute party! Who falls for these outrageous LIES??

firstly she would have had to invite the whole year group (she’s clearly buying friends for her kids & trying to make them the ‘popular’ one).

secondly, you can’t tell me that the pool guy is on her speed dial and drops everything for her - no way, unless she pays him extra, but we know she likes everything for free in exchange for her tagging them on her insta. No doubt the bouncy castle was free too. And she would have needed to know the exact size of that bouncy castle in order for her sister to print the correct size.

Stacey is never honest about anything. I hope one day she cocks up massively and is exposed for the lying fraud she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She wouldn’t have organised that at the drop of a hat, her sister requires at least 2 weeks to print & send her tacky labels 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Are you allowed to decorate a rented bouncy castle?

I was half hoping it was the snake one from Phoenix nights. 🤣
I was thinking the same thing. Who wants crappy letters stuck on to their property?

SS is so full of tit, it's unreal.

Reactions: 14
The pool guy was at hers a few days ago as he posted himself clearing a green pool which looked exactly like hers but no tag. I recognised the distinctive tiles and the way her pool has a stepped edge.

Reactions: 35
Why did she not change out of the clothes she was supposedly "cleaning the patio" in before taking photos at the party. Gross

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Last minute party, my arse. Managed to get that photo frame made up and printed at the very last second?! Why can't the die hard fans see she's taking the absolute piss?!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I had a Market research recently and they said the product advert would include SS. I told them I would not buy it if she were in the advert it would put me off. Doing my bit for tattle ,😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I work at a primary school and we had our year 6 leavers party yesterday, I had to drive around to 4 different shops just to find enough paper cups 😂 there is no way that party was spontaneous

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Loooool I love how she’s preparing for this party, and has the song “9 to 5” playing over the top. Tone deaf or what… like wow congrats you’re actually doing some tiny form of work for once in your life???

• Angry
Last minute party, my arse. Managed to get that photo frame made up and printed at the very last second?! Why can't the die hard fans see she's taking the absolute piss?!
When my son left primary the parents all had a collection to pay for the party. It was organised well in advance so I would be really pissed off at her claiming all the glory if in fact it had been decided and paid for by the parents in advance. Saint Stacey my arse

When my son left primary the parents all had a collection to pay for the party. It was organised well in advance so I would be really pissed off at her claiming all the glory if in fact it had been decided and paid for by the parents in advance. Saint Stacey my arse
Even if she has arranged and paid for it all herself why lie and say it's last minute when it's clearly not! It's insulting!!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.