Stacey Solomon #86 Stace & her sister gonna try make money, convincing sheep to become gym bunnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the story with the crack of her arse on show in the gym shorts and her camel toe? Put it away Stace, it looks disgusting, have a bit of dignity. While you're at it get a proper fitting sports bra no one needs to see your boobs going in all directions 🤮
And shoes ffs why she got no trainers on while doing weights

Reactions: 5
New here, hi 👋. Just had to come and ask, Do we think Stacey is doing strictly this year? Is this why she’s suddenly trying to get fit??
For the love of God I hope not! My favourite show will be ruined 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So super shy sis is on camera again helping her air her bits. Why aren’t people just honest and say they’re bringing out an app/program or whatever. Like where has this sister been getting her “back in shape” after all the other kids?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
New here, hi 👋. Just had to come and ask, Do we think Stacey is doing strictly this year? Is this why she’s suddenly trying to get fit??
OMG I hope not. Can you imagine it?! Her sticker sister and creepy Dave front row each week….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And shoes ffs why she got no trainers on while doing weights
To be fair, that is a thing. You shouldn’t wear running/gym shoes when lifting. Your soles want to be as flat as possible. I lift in converse at the gym but at home, typically bare feet (I converted my garage to a full on gym so I don’t have to wait for equipment 🙌🏼).

Why are they randomly outside tho?! Like, who trains on a random bit of grass during a personal training session with weights? You’d be in the bloody gym near the weights & a mirror! Honestly, it all looks so ridiculously contrived. As personal training is my thing, it GRINDS MY GEARS when influencers think they can do my job for me. Fair enough if you are actually trained, Joe Wicks knows his stuff for example. But Stacey, give me a break 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This ^^ is going to be like the Huw Edwards threads with his arse picture being posted over and over.

Once was far too many times to see SS camel toe (or indeed HE's arse) 🥺

• Haha
Camel hoof aside 😂… “it’s taken me so long to get here” …. Didn’t she start the “workouts” like 3 weeks ago?

• Heart
  • Haha
The fact she's using her camel toe as an engagement ploy just shows how little shame she has.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
There’s no way she posts anything without checking it first. She’s not funny, she’s boring & childish, grow up Stacey your not 16 anymore…ooo I didn’t know my thick flaps were showin….course you did, you’re pathetic 🙄

Reactions: 27
To be fair, that is a thing. You shouldn’t wear running/gym shoes when lifting. Your soles want to be as flat as possible. I lift in converse at the gym but at home, typically bare feet (I converted my garage to a full on gym so I don’t have to wait for equipment 🙌🏼).

Why are they randomly outside tho?! Like, who trains on a random bit of grass during a personal training session with weights? You’d be in the bloody gym near the weights & a mirror! Honestly, it all looks so ridiculously contrived. As personal training is my thing, it GRINDS MY GEARS when influencers think they can do my job for me. Fair enough if you are actually trained, Joe Wicks knows his stuff for example. But Stacey, give me a break 🤦🏼‍♀️
I know what you’re saying but I keep my tootsies covered as I’d likely drop it on them 😂
No reason to be outside as she has a gym and yes I totally get influencers thinking they know it all. I see people advertising what I have done for years and feel sorry for the people believing they are experienced. I’m guessing next up is ITS clothing range, SSS kettlebells/weights and there’s got to be a dvd too with her sister by her side. Oh and sticker sister will be there too no doubt with creepy Dave taking photos 🤢
---
Once was far too many times to see SS camel toe (or indeed HE's arse) 🥺
Heads over to HE thread to see his arse 🏃
[/QUOTE]

No don’t! It’s something that will haunt you forever

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And now there last a video literally quoting a Tattler who said the toe is out in full force.

Hi Stace!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.