Stacey Solomon #83 Swashed up in Abu Dhabi for free, sat on Joe’s unwashed ginger rod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god not more to come 🙈
No way will Adam ever get rid of his cash cow. He loves the fact he’s got a collab with millions of followers and someone who appears on TV regularly. She gets the most promotion, preferential treatment and the best collection giveaways out of them all. He’s all over this collection on IG commenting on her post, ITSs post and his own stories, but when his main plus size Collab does a collection, he stays mute. Sorry to say the only way SS leaves ITS is through her choice or if they go bust. Easy money for her so unless someone like Primark offer her a better deal, can’t see her giving up the 6 figure sum she makes from them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I really liked Sort your life out but let's be honest, SS is definitely the worst part, her crackers ideas just pale in comparison to the helpful experts!

I've been following Dilly as I love her philosophy and style, she seems genuine and urges people not to buy useless cheap tat and fast fashion but to invest in quality and ethical products. Not sure she would approve of the ITS stuff being flogged. You can see that dress is not good quality, I'm almost certain Stacey is wearing a dark pair of pants under it as you can see them through the dress 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Latest stories she’s finally admitting they have a gym but carefully not showing anything of it except that one exercise bike!

Reactions: 16
I used to find Stacey sweet and pretty down to earth but in recent months I’m really starting to see through the bullshit act

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Compared to the other ITS collabs she hardly bothers promoting her collections. The only time she really mentions them is when she plays the old humble ‘I do my shoots at home so it’s cheaper and my giveaways are better’ card. Oh and later when it’s sold out she’ll do her normal I’m so shocked, thanks for buying it it means the world, love you all to the moon and back and all that BS 🤢 Then again Adam and ITS go way OTT on social media with her collections so she probably doesn’t have to.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ok Saint Stacey we believe you 🤥. Is she really that thick that she doesn’t comprehend by publicly saying this, she’s basically slagging off every other collab that ITS employ 🤯 Wonder what her new mate Perrie will think when she sees this, considering she’s one that’s just had a huge launch party in Dubai and promotional gift boxes as well 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I used to find Stacey sweet and pretty down to earth but in recent months I’m really starting to see through the bullshit act
Welcome to the other side 😂 I was the same for a while and I still can’t believe I feel for the ditzy act for a few months.

Reactions: 8
Maybe I missed it but I've never actually seen her show anyone who has won anything.
She never does, know she’s going to donate that exercise thing to charity as won’t use it, but obv won’t the same way with was it a washing machine?

Reactions: 4
I quite like some of those dresses tbh, that floral granny look is my vibe. But I am also a big fan of well made clothes that don’t fall apart so I won’t be buying from her…

I really liked Sort your life out but let's be honest, SS is definitely the worst part, her crackers ideas just pale in comparison to the helpful experts!
me too. Anyone remember when she stapled hundreds of fake flowers to a young girl’s bedroom wall to make it look girly? I can only imagine how dusty and awful that will look in a few months.

She said she had done the same for her daughter’s room but I’m guessing someone like Stacey can afford a cleaner to keep it looking fresh or even rip it out after taking pics for Instagram but the whole point of helping the home owners out was that they struggle to keep their house tidy and clean. Adding something high maintenance like that just doesn’t make sense.

Ok Saint Stacey we believe you 🤥. Is she really that thick that she doesn’t comprehend by publicly saying this, she’s basically slagging off every other collab that ITS employ 🤯 Wonder what her new mate Perrie will think when she sees this, considering she’s one that’s just had a huge launch party in Dubai and promotional gift boxes as well 🙄
Lemme.translate this for you.... "I don't like leaving the house to do anything that doesn't make me an absolute mint. Leaving the house for a shoot mainly lines Adams pockets, and also requires me to leave my filth pit and wash my hair. By staying home.to do the shoot, I can continue to be the filthy slob that I am. Also I know since there is a giveaway included, it'll gain me more shares/follows and so benefits me more directly than a fancy photo shoot. So my loves, it isn't actually all for you, it's all for me, little old me who is JUST LIKE YOU"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lemme.translate this for you.... "I don't like leaving the house to do anything that doesn't make me an absolute mint. Leaving the house for a shoot mainly lines Adams pockets, and also requires me to leave my filth pit and wash my hair. By staying home.to do the shoot, I can continue to be the filthy slob that I am. Also I know since there is a giveaway included, it'll gain me more shares/follows and so benefits me more directly than a fancy photo shoot. So my loves, it isn't actually all for you, it's all for me, little old me who is JUST LIKE YOU"
Couldn’t have translated it better myself 😉😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.