Stacey Solomon #83 Swashed up in Abu Dhabi for free, sat on Joe’s unwashed ginger rod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you follow and do the same for Stacey?
Can you honestly not see the difference between people following Stacey, a genuine “celeb”/personality and people following a woman they’ve never heard of just so they can see what her step son, who is only 11, is doing?
---
I don’t follow her 😉
---
Plus it’s a bit different following an influencer and stalking a non influencer just to see what an ELEVEN year old is doing. I don’t grasp why people don’t see that. He’s 11, people are going to a random persons profile and screenshotting to post here (without covering his face too)
---

She blocked me for asking if she liked the royal family when she posted after the Queen died
Im glad you get it because it’s baffling to me why people don’t see the problem.

Reactions: 15
Yeah if Stacey never posted her children again she’d still have followers on here and IG. If step mum never posted Leighton again people from here wouldn’t follow her anymore. So it’s clear that seeing what an 11 year old is up to is their motivation for watching her stories

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Let's hope some daft poll or other vote for her to receive and MBE for services as the people's princess wouldn't that be awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you honestly not see the difference between people following Stacey, a genuine “celeb”/personality and people following a woman they’ve never heard of just so they can see what her step son, who is only 11, is doing?
---

Im glad you get it because it’s baffling to me why people don’t see the problem.
But if Stacey never shared her children there isn't a hope she would have the number of followers that she does. She would be irrelevant.

A lot of her followers are unfortunately there for her children, some because they genuinely think the fact she shares so much of them with them it makes them friends with her and others because they are sick b*astards.

I follow mum uncharted on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mom.uncharted?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
She does a good job highlighting how wrong this all is. If you find it weird that people follow the stepmum I would evaluate why you don't think it's weird to follow others (doesn't matter is if they are personalities or not imo, it's all bleeping weird and none of these people should be sharing pictures of children).

Reactions: 9
‘You’ve made your collection much more affordable’ £35 for some cheaply made dresses isn’t really affordable now is it? 🤮

Reactions: 25
But if Stacey never shared her children there isn't a hope she would have the number of followers that she does. She would be irrelevant.

A lot of her followers are unfortunately there for her children, some because they genuinely think the fact she shares so much of them with them it makes them friends with her and others because they are sick b*astards.

I follow mum uncharted on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mom.uncharted?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
She does a good job highlighting how wrong this all is. If you find it weird that people follow the stepmum I would evaluate why you don't think it's weird to follow others (doesn't matter is if they are personalities or not imo, it's all bleeping weird and none of these people should be sharing pictures of children).
I follow Mum Uncharted and couldn’t agree more about any of them sharing their children, but you’re still missing the point of people here following a random woman purely to look at what an 11 yr old boy is doing. One thing being wrong doesn’t justify the other being done as well.

Reactions: 7
I follow Mum Uncharted and couldn’t agree more about any of them sharing their children, but you’re still missing the point of people here following a random woman purely to look at what an 11 yr old boy is doing. One thing being wrong doesn’t justify the other being done as well.
Sorry no thats the opposite of my point, my point is if the stepmum started doing swipe ups and #ads it wouldn't all of a sudden be okay. It's wrong because its wrong no matter who it is.

Reactions: 6
Sorry to derail the #stepmumgate but did Stinky just tell us she paid for her holiday to Dubai and tagged the travel agents just out of the goodness of her heart? 🤔

Sorry to derail the #stepmumgate but did Stinky just tell us she paid for her holiday to Dubai and tagged the travel agents just out of the goodness of her heart? 🤔
She said "I paid them to do the holiday for us". Possibly she paid them to plan the holiday but didn't actually pay for all of the holiday. Who knows, either way highly irritating that she acts all saintly for giving away other people's money and allegedly keeping their profit margins low.

Reactions: 19
She was reported for the holiday ad but I haven't heard anything back.

Reactions: 3
She gives way to many details to try and make it sound believable but instead it comes across as a bunch of lies

Reactions: 15
Maybe, just maybe, mentioning the companies on your story is actually a benefit to them which makes it worth them giving you the 'prizes' Stacey...

I'd say that greige jumper is what my grandma would wear but she has excellent taste and wouldn't be seen dead in that dishrag looking monstrosity

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.