Stacey Solomon #83 Swashed up in Abu Dhabi for free, sat on Joe’s unwashed ginger rod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked Sort your life out but let's be honest, SS is definitely the worst part, her crackers ideas just pale in comparison to the helpful experts!

I've been following Dilly as I love her philosophy and style, she seems genuine and urges people not to buy useless cheap tat and fast fashion but to invest in quality and ethical products. Not sure she would approve of the ITS stuff being flogged. You can see that dress is not good quality, I'm almost certain Stacey is wearing a dark pair of pants under it as you can see them through the dress 🙈
Why does she do that teeth baring thing that supposedly passes for a smile! It's dreadful.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ashamed to say I quite like this dress. Can someone clever source me a better made similar dress without her bleeping name attached to it
Primark had some very similar
---
There is no way that Joe's hair is like that off just a hair transplant. Is he wearing a toupee? It's bleeping horrible whatever it is. Bet it reeks aswell 😷🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
me too. Anyone remember when she stapled hundreds of fake flowers to a young girl’s bedroom wall to make it look girly? I can only imagine how dusty and awful that will look in a few months.

She said she had done the same for her daughter’s room but I’m guessing someone like Stacey can afford a cleaner to keep it looking fresh or even rip it out after taking pics for Instagram but the whole point of helping the home owners out was that they struggle to keep their house tidy and clean. Adding something high maintenance like that just doesn’t make sense.
Talking of the girls new room she’s leaving her sheep in suspense with that as surely it should be well finished by now, unless she’s still painting the tree 🙄😂

Reactions: 9
I unfollowed her ages ago. I couldn’t stand the giggles, the stupid fake smile, the stupid eye squints. The complete fakeness of her. Haven’t missed her at all.

Reactions: 17
That high pitched voice she uses for baby bel makes my teeth itch
Cleva gewl!!! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t tap on the winner’s handle - can anyone? Does the account even exist?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Funny that Stacey not mentioned IACGMOOH. Especially when Joe was talking about how special it is because it’s how they met. Guessing he doesn’t win or they’d be all over it.

Reactions: 15
When I search for her name none of the accounts that come up are even close to that handle.
I have managed to the winner’s account and she did ‘like’ and ‘tag’ a friend in SSS’s competition post and has posted on her own page about his surprised and thrilled she is. I’ve taken a screenshot but not posted as not sure on rules about that. First winner I’ve seen tagged by SSS though….

Reactions: 5
Ashamed to say I quite like this dress. Can someone clever source me a better made similar dress without her bleeping name attached to it
I’m sure saw some like this in Primark. Also I saw a Zara dress pretty much identical but it was in an outlet Good luck !

That baggy dress looks comfortable to wear but it’s extremely unflattering. Bet it’s nice and cool if you’re heading somewhere hot this summer. Personally I’d rather not look larger than I am though and my holiday wardrobe consists of pretty summer dresses that make me look tall and slim not short and fat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, that’s just what I thought when I saw you this morning Stacey; ‘what an ammature!’ 🤦‍♀️🙄

Give me strength! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.