Stacey Solomon #83 Swashed up in Abu Dhabi for free, sat on Joe’s unwashed ginger rod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single time she comes out with the same BS about her giveaways. Begged Adam 😴😴😴 and suddenly her giveaways are better than any of the other ITS collabs. Course Adam will let her get what she wants. She’s got over 5 million followers on IG and he’s desperate to be noticed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She said "I paid them to do the holiday for us". Possibly she paid them to plan the holiday but didn't actually pay for all of the holiday. Who knows, either way highly irritating that she acts all saintly for giving away other people's money and allegedly keeping their profit margins low.
Yes you are right, and watching it back you can totally tell she is stuttering and was trying so hard to not get the wrong words out Incase she slips up

Reactions: 11
She could have easily said she doesn’t have Leighton for his birthday as he’s at his dad but they celebrated last weekend. Now that would be more relatable. But the sheep who also follow slimey Dave will assume it’s real time. Poor Leighton but at least his step-mum makes a fuss of him
Whos his stepmum?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No I just was wondering if she was known because so many people in here seem to know who she is
Nah, people just did their research and followed her (or just look at her stories since she has an open profile) so they can stalk an 11 year old boy 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Dave the deviant has been gifted a cruise and on it already lock up yer daughters sisters mothers and grandmothers if your unfortunate to be a co-passenger so aye a bunch of total scrounging parasites

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see Dave the deviant has been gifted a cruise and on it already lock up yer daughters sisters mothers and grandmothers if your unfortunate to be a co-passenger so aye a bunch of total scrounging parasites
Awful cunts, scrounging

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What I find totally bizarre is how Stacey makes a huge deal of how Adam, Perri (I have no idea who she is, let alone if that’s how you spell her name?! 🤷‍♀️) and Lord knows who else, have all traipsed over to Gherkin Manor for the shoot and then goes on to take the photos herself in the mirror with her phone… what’s the point of them even being there?! 😳

As usual though her latest range, no doubt the ‘favourite of all the collections she’s ever made’ look like a load of cheap and nasty mass produced tat, which after being worn once and washed would immediately be out of shape. I suppose Stacey doesn’t have that problem though; she washes herself and her clothes so seldomly it’s not something she’ll have experience of. 😖

Tbh even if I did get ‘lucky’ enough to win that collection, let alone not want them I’d feel guilty even donating them to charity; dear God, do those poor people not have enough issues as it is?! 🤦‍♀️🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What I find totally bizarre is how Stacey makes a huge deal of how Adam, Perri (I have no idea who she is, let alone if that’s how you spell her name?! 🤷‍♀️) and Lord knows who else, have all traipsed over to Gherkin Manor for the shoot and then goes on to take the photos herself in the mirror with her phone… what’s the point of them even being there?! 😳

As usual though her latest range, no doubt the ‘favourite of all the collections she’s ever made’ look like a load of cheap and nasty mass produced tat, which after being worn once and washed would immediately be out of shape. I suppose Stacey doesn’t have that problem though; she washes herself and her clothes so seldomly it’s not something she’ll have experience of. 😖

Tbh even if I did get ‘lucky’ enough to win that collection, let alone not want them I’d feel guilty even donating them to charity; dear God, do those poor people not have enough issues as it is?! 🤦‍♀️🤭😆
Maybe I missed it but I've never actually seen her show anyone who has won anything.

If I won one of her collections I'd be so happy.

I'd cut it all up in to squares and use it for toilet roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She walked and walked and walked and couldn’t put the baby down but had time to set up a camera and film herself doing said walking 🙄… ok…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She walked and walked and walked and couldn’t put the baby down but had time to set up a camera and film herself doing said walking 🙄… ok…
And managed to rummage in shed for joes fishing chair.. she is actually as thick as she looks 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm confused, the dress/top that Hinch pinched for GIRLSNIGHTOUTWOOHOO isn't even in the collection.

It's very girly isn't it? Dresses and floaty this and holey cardigans. I'm sure I spend 90% of the British 'summer' in hoodies and flip flops 😊

Reactions: 18
I'm confused, the dress/top that Hinch pinched for GIRLSNIGHTOUTWOOHOO isn't even in the collection.

It's very girly isn't it? Dresses and floaty this and holey cardigans. I'm sure I spend 90% of the British 'summer' in hoodies and flip flops 😊
That’s because she never actually finished making the sample before hinch stole it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.