Stacey Solomon #83 Swashed up in Abu Dhabi for free, sat on Joe’s unwashed ginger rod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny that Stacey not mentioned IACGMOOH. Especially when Joe was talking about how special it is because it’s how they met. Guessing he doesn’t win or they’d be all over it.
I’ve noticed he does this a lot. He did it on DOI. He gets emotional in front of the camera. Almost to try and gain sympathy. Even though there’s no voting, I feel it’s just to make people feel for him. I don’t buy his tears.

Reactions: 12
To be fair it’s a nice view from that gym and it’ll be nice and cool at that time of day so if she can’t stick to it she’d never stick to going to a high street gym indoors!
She could have put the fishing chair away, it’s rained so now that’ll be all damp and smelly

Reactions: 7
I have managed to the winner’s account and she did ‘like’ and ‘tag’ a friend in SSS’s competition post and has posted on her own page about his surprised and thrilled she is. I’ve taken a screenshot but not posted as not sure on rules about that. First winner I’ve seen tagged by SSS though….
I can see the account and she's posted a thank you to SS, but I can't see her "like" or "tag"

She’s going to have the sheep saying ‘omg you went to the gym 6am you’re amazing’ when in reality a lot of people, myself included, have to go at that time to fit it in before work (and we have to drive to the gym too, it’s not in our back yard) 🙄

She’s probably after some pt classes but doesn’t want to pay so she’ll be hoping the media picks up on the Stacey Solomon is working out stories 🤮

Reactions: 15
Has Stacey mentioned/supported that Joes in I’m a celeb? They never seem to support each others “work” ! Is it because they are not allowed ??

Reactions: 6
She’s such a bleeping liar!!
Just found this dusty old cross trainer in the garage, might use it tomorrow…
Tomorrow: opens garage door to find a fully kitted out gym!
That equipment costs a fortune, but she has to make out she’s just like us!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve noticed he does this a lot. He did it on DOI. He gets emotional in front of the camera. Almost to try and gain sympathy. Even though there’s no voting, I feel it’s just to make people feel for him. I don’t buy his tears.
Perri was robbed that year. He should have won DOI. Not Swash. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can see the account and she's posted a thank you to SS, but I can't see her "like" or "tag"
If you follow her (the winner) they show up then. Not sure if it’s an Instagram foible as I have noticed this with other things before. 🤷‍♀️ I have unfollowed her again now, of course!

Reactions: 1
She’ll be bringing out something to do with fitness next - clothes, books, etc. Nothing is authentic with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’ll be bringing out something to do with fitness next - clothes, books, etc. Nothing is authentic with this one.
I found it quite surprising she’s suddenly decided to exercise. They’ve had the gym all this time so she’s had no excuse but I can’t imagine her getting off her backside all of a sudden. The only person who I see who is successful with this type of thing is Gemma Atkinson. I really don’t need to see a Stacey ITS fitness launch or book

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s such a bleeping liar!!
Just found this dusty old cross trainer in the garage, might use it tomorrow…
Tomorrow: opens garage door to find a fully kitted out gym!
That equipment costs a fortune, but she has to make out she’s just like us!
She said they bought the Xtrainer from one of the houses they did on “Sort Your Life Out”. Is this allowed? To me it’s like insider trading if you know what I mean. Taking advantage.

Reactions: 10
She said they bought the Xtrainer from one of the houses they did on “Sort Your Life Out”. Is this allowed? To me it’s like insider trading if you know what I mean. Taking advantage.
It does feel like taking advantage of the situation doesn’t it.
That running machine didn’t come from a skip did it, and they already have the gym all kitted out, even though she made out it was a spur of the moment decision yesterday.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.