Stacey Solomon #83 Swashed up in Abu Dhabi for free, sat on Joe’s unwashed ginger rod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see one of these new collaboration announcements I just think “Not even more f-ing money coming her way FFS!”💰💷💰💷💰💷😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Definitely something to do with her new fitness regime🙄Can see straight through her. Everything she posts is for a reason££££££
I really don’t see why any company wants to work with her .. she’s irrelevant and has no appeal at all.
How on earth has she stayed where she is for this length of time baffles me.

Reactions: 18
Definitely something to do with her new fitness regime🙄Can see straight through her. Everything she posts is for a reason££££££
I wouldn’t be shocked if it was to be honest, like you said she only posts something when she can make the ££££
---
Imagine if it’s that candle company she keeps strategically placing in EVERY SINGLE PHOTO 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t be shocked if it was to be honest, like you said she only posts something when she can make the ££££
---
Imagine if it’s that candle company she keeps strategically placing in EVERY SINGLE PHOTO 😂
Was lucky enough a few years ago to be gifted a candle made by that company from my boss as a Christmas present - its a luxury brand, her fans won't appeal to that company.

I just don't get the likes of Dove wanting to work with her - she admits to not washing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do these meetings always happen at her house? I don’t get why she can’t get the feral ones looked after and get herself to them like normal people have to.
---
Was lucky enough a few years ago to be gifted a candle made by that company from my boss as a Christmas present - its a luxury brand, her fans won't appeal to that company.

I just don't get the likes of Dove wanting to work with her - she admits to not washing?!
I’ve got one too, a gift from a client. It’s nice but really not worth the money it costs. I definitely wouldn’t buy another one.

Reactions: 12
She said they bought the Xtrainer from one of the houses they did on “Sort Your Life Out”. Is this allowed? To me it’s like insider trading if you know what I mean. Taking advantage.
What she says and does are 2 completly different things. I would reckon it’s been there for a while and for whatever reason she’s decided to pretend she using it, she won’t keep it up. maybe she’s hoping for a new tv program. - lose baby weight with stacy. There’s always an angle with her

Reactions: 6
I wanted to say exactly this! I bet she will be bringing new gym clothes with Primark or with Adam.. she doesn’t do anything just like that. Everything is calculated!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Sorry I read but first time commenting on this chat.

For those who follow her Instagram who is the guy in the bed I thought Joe was in the jungle ?

Reactions: 1

For those who follow her Instagram who is the guy in the bed I thought Joe was in the jungle ?
The jungle was filmed October last year (hence why he said he and Stacey only had two children round the camp fire). The man in the bed this morning was Joe

Reactions: 7

It’s all different in the jungle this time. Usually it’s live & the public vote. They actually started filming this one at the beginning of September! The Queen died on 8th September & Paul Burrell was in the jungle & offered the chance to fly home but stayed.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.