Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sercombe

Chatty Member
Belle is always touching her face to sleep as she is probs trying to block out the light from your phone that you constantly are shoving in her face. Just put her down to sleep and have the lights off so she can rest properly!

Reactions: 30

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
Probably because people aren’t weird enough to be stalking a strangers Instagram to see what an 11 yr old boy who is nothing to do with them is doing! It’s beyond creepy that people are looking at that insta to report on what he’s doing, this is a Stacey thread, not a Leighton or his stepmom one.
I don't think people are stalking by looking at public profiles of 'celebrities' who are the ones sharing their lives to make money. A lot of people also follow Leighton's step mum and so are just able to cross reference it, it's not like people are going through their bins...
---
Thread name suggestion... 'Filtered kids in Primark tat, Joe's got naff hair under his hat' 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Stacey doesn’t look very happy in these tabloid pics (she also looks completely different without filters!!!! Dove need to ditch her as an ambassador)… is it because she knows she’s been deceitful about the free holiday? Fancy living a life pretending to ask your followers to recommend holiday destinations, but secretly knowing you’ve got one booked already through work and it’s free! Then going on holiday and pretending you did all the hard work of booking everything through the travel agent, only you didn’t, your management team organised it all including your fees, and then getting back to the UK and posting stories and then letting your followers know that some elements of your holiday were ads. Do not a normal, average family holiday that you paid for. She’s a piece of work. Acts all ditsy and is able to pull the wool over so many peoples eyes. Bet Janet street Porter couldn’t stand her on Loose Women. Hope the ASA look into all the complaints and name & shame her. She’s been in this business for so long now and knows the rules. She got greedy, accepted the free holiday or heavily discounted holiday, and didn’t want to upset her followers, especially when she has the audacity to talk about saving money on washing, and the cost of living crisis so was not entirely transparent with what was an ad. She should have started tagging her posts as soon as she got to the airport. She absolutely has the ability and means to pay for this holiday and doesn’t deserve a freebie. She’s corrupt like the other intstascammers. She only loves money to the moon and back and not her followers.

• Sick

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
Playing devils advocate here but I read it as she never normally puts their clothes away not that she doesn’t do their washing unless I’ve missed where she actually says that

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
I’m so sad for Stacy’s (and all the other children of ‘influencers’). What a horrible childhood having a camera shoved in your face constantly, being expected to be cute and perform for the camera (because that is exactly what is expected) so thousands of strangers can gawp at you. It’s absolutely disgraceful parenting and should be illegal😡

I have social media, and I share occasional photos of my child but ONLY to family and close friends. Pimping your children and their private moments out to a sea of strangers is just wrong and no responsible parent would do that.

Apologies for the rant but this grotty cow literally squeezes out kids for content and it boils my piss.

barmj

Chatty Member
Am flattered yous went with my thread name suggestion, literally in tears 🥲🥲 I will take to Instagram to commemorate this incredible occasion 🥲🥹 sorry for the unwanted ginger rod imagery though. I wonder if Joe uses fake tan down there too, hehe x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
‘Just for all you messaging me who don’t know what these [Hello Fresh] are…’

What?! How could they not know? Have they been living under a rock for the past Christ knows how long?! Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if I opened my airing cupboard and a Hello Fresh advert (with the same old discount every time, it’s not just for you Stacey) fell out on top of me, they’re fricking everywhere! 🤦‍♀️

Sheesh, I know her sheep aren’t the brightest but c’mon Stacey, if you do insist on lying you could at least attempt to make it believable! 🙄

As for tattoo, so she’s just basically getting a list of names on her back then?! Be handy to use of a register on the odd occasions she does something with all of her children I suppose… 😖

What. A. Twat. 🤭😆

• Haha

Nolovelost3

She’ll be bringing out something to do with fitness next - clothes, books, etc. Nothing is authentic with this one.

• Haha

bamboo98

VIP Member
She’s Jewish though, do they celebrate Easter?
She does celebrate Easter, she very very rarely posts anything about jewish celebrations.
But she did say they were celebrating a day late as the little ones didn’t even know it was Easter. Fuck the older boys who did know it was Easter and they had to wait 🤷🏻‍♀️

marypoppins21

Such bullshit & damaging making out she’s alone. She will have had a car & driver sent to gherkin cottage to pick them up. Nanny / childcare available 24/7. Her agent on hand to sort meals, manage her schedule, meetings, transport the list goes on. She literally just has to be where she’s supposed to be at the agreed time. Agents / managers are paid well to literally manage everything for their clients. Of course she would never declare any of this, she’s a narcissist & can’t believe her luck her plan worked so well. She’s believing her own hype these days. Plus stop dressing those kids in such shite & brushing Mick’s hair with a bloody balloon & Roess with a greasy comb! These “influencers” need deleting.

• Heart
'All my children are asleep and it's 8oclock...something something but all my children should be asleep now.'

So who's actually putting the two toddlers and newborn to sleep Stacey while you twizzle your hair? My four year old is an amazing sleeper and he didn't go off till 8.30 last night not for want of trying. I hope you at least make all those nannies a cup of tea.

And the oldest is asleep? Isn't he 15? He's asleep at 8pm? Or do we just not count him anymore.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I’d love to know how much paid help Stacey has around the house. I’m guessing a cleaner, a personal assistant, a housekeeper and two nannies (day/night).

Reactions: 28