Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BBC1HD

VIP Member
That boy has a tash - stop dressing him in matching clothes with his way younger siblings. He must get ripped to shreds at school

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

CBS1

Definitely shooting for ITS today. Like always Adam and Jamie are in Essex for it.
Cue "I wanted to give back to my followers, so the money we saved from doing the shoot at my house is going to go to one of you poverty stricken gullible losers as a giveaway, I just love you all to the moon and back ❤ I can't believe this is happening to little old me 😭"

Something like that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Cdoc12

Sorry she just said she doesn’t do Zach and Leightons washing. They do it themselves. Are they not like 10 and 13 🧐 this made me so sad.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Now c’mon people, be fair, Stacey felt dead sorry and full of pity for all us paupers as she soaked up the sun and lapped up the freebies in Abu Dhabi. 😳🤦‍♀️

I mean we can only imagine the turmoil she went through about whether she should be flaunting her extravagance and opulent time away or not as well, good old Stacey from the block would hate to make anyone feel bad as she ceremoniously gloated and rubbed people’s faces in her obscene overindulgence as they’re struggling to make ends meet and achieve the basics. 😖

Oh yes let’s all feel for poor old hard-done-by Stace, as having to share photos and information about her holiday due to vast portions of it being gifted to the greedy, grabby cow must have been such a hardship, bless her. As for constantly promoting her own ranges and exploiting her children and family at every possible opportunity, in fact using the whole sorry situation as one big PR and advertising stunt just without actually specifying as such, pah, it’s Stacey all over. 🙄

Fair to say I hope the ASA go to town on the fickle cow and as for anyone who pointed out and commented on those poor children being burnt to an absolute crisp, I think you’ll find if you watch the montage she’s made of all the video dodgy Dave took, that’s video she didn’t have a clue he was taking I’ll have you know, she spent most of the time away doing nothing more than slavering sun cream into the kids so there… pffffft, if you believe that you’ll believe bloody anything. 🙀🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Serene Serena

VIP Member
She had choice in sharing. I’m guessing she had to share as some was gifted
What a sad way to live your life, having to upload content to Instagram on a daily basis to get free stuff. I’d rather keep my privacy and that of my family, and fund my own holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

AllTheVest198

Funny how she’s taken the time to edit a black line over the Chanel label on the inside of her bag - just wanted to show off the dummies like a “normal mum” on a night out 🙄and not the fact she’s got a nearly £3k Wallet on Chain to keep them in

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I think it's so selfish dragging two small kids off like that - what fun is there in it for them?
None, whatsoever.

Just long journeys/ flights when they would be far better off at home. All for the 'gram, look at me, earth mother at the Eiffel Tower. 🙄

Rex is definitely on his way to the annex, poor kid.
Latest moneyspinner has usurped him, as we predicted.

• Sad
Reactions: 41

sron

VIP Member
Never commented on this thread before but i had to. She has a 14 year old that is growing a moustache in matching clothes with his 4 month old sister! That's appalling!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Lau123

I only really lurk here and post on hinches thread. But I'm cracking up at her comment about belle looking like rex and rose...what did she expect her to look like when they have the same parents?
That's the problem, she's not used to her children having the same parents 🫢🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Stalker**

She wouldn’t normally do the older 2’s washing?? Is she for fucking real?? They’re her children. They’re kids. That’s what being a mother is you lazy slob. Stop spitting them out if you don’t want to look after them. Swanning away to Paris with her flowery pink girls on an all expenses paid trip and she comes home to ‘the washing’ ??? What did she expect?? And the ‘3 hours she isn’t going to get back?’ Welcome to a teensy snippet of the real world you spoiled bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

SammyJo

Always come on here to read and appreciate and never really to post - but here I am!

As a mum SS never fails to make you feel like absolute sh*t when you watch her stories. How can one woman's life look so effing perfect 24/7, this may sound like it's coming from a place of jealousy, but honestly she's the fakest instagrammer I have ever come across and this Paris trip had boiled my blood! My dd is a couple months older than Roess, SS never shows the reality of her life and having such young babies it's all this fairytale instagram bullshit. It's totally toxic and I really feel for the sheep as its not a real life. Rant over thanks for reading 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Belleboo

VIP Member
Why is it always so emotional with her? She took the kids to an animal sanctuary- we all do shit like that and are only crying on about it if our kids are as feral as the animals.
I just don’t understand why she can’t just do something with her kids without it being this big emotionally charged thing!

VC10

VIP Member
Bit late to this party bubzzzz but god there’s nowhere like Abu Dhabi is there! I mean when I take my family on holiday the first thing that pops into my head is watching that gorgeous sun set on my human rights.
I can't understand women who want to go there, where its legal for a bloke to give a woman a right-hander in the street , and she's the one who would be arrested , with no human rights whatsoever.

To the vacuous simpletons who inhabit tv and radio and the media, they nearly wet themselves getting a holiday booked there. The fucking last place I'd ever go.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

KayTay

Is that a Joe tattoo on her finger?

ETA: I haven't caught up on the last few pages of this thread so may have missed something....! But I'm pretty sure she only said a few days ago that she was getting the children's names on her back as her first tattoo? So wondering if she's already had it done (and the Joe one)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

sercombe

Chatty Member
Her first curly haired child….. hmmmmmm 👀👀 so admitting mick wasn’t all natural curls then…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38