Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ferret

Chatty Member
I just had a call from Hello Fresh asking if I want to reactivate my account.
I told them not until they rethink their advertising policy and stop sending free food to millionaires like SS and all the other Instagram grifters when there are people in this country who can’t afford to feed their families.

Felt good to get that off my chest! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Just once I'd love for her to be like "my kids have been right shits ALL day and I'm ready to put them in the bin"

My youngest two have 2 and a half years between them and some days they are just hideous to each other. But oh no, she's plopped out kids who are sweet little angels and just want to hug and kiss all the time 🙄.

Fuck off stace and then fuck off some more.

Can't wait for Leighton to bring out his tell all book in 10 years titled "Hell in Pickle Cottage, Secrets from the Lost Annex Boy"

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I see Stacey’s trying to pretend to be humble by saying she wasn’t sure about sharing the holiday with her followers because it was super expensive and she knows how the cost of living is affecting others. What a load of bull! The minute she signed the contract she was obliged to share her holiday because elements (or all of it) were either gifted or free plus a paid fee - her and her family are just one walking, talking advert. She lied to her followers the minute she asked them where to go on holiday. She already had it booked! She’s such a liar and I really hope she gets the negative attention of the press, her followers and the ASA for not declaring the holiday clearly enough throughout, plus the new clothing range that she is about to bring out but has her family modelling! Why can’t these influencers ever be honest?? They spout on about being kind, but do they not realise that deception and manipulation are not kind traits???

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Catlady1

VIP Member
I don’t normally post on here but was having a quick read because the constant proclamation of how much she loves her kids grates on me. I stumbled on some of you mentioning Dillys recent post. I watched it and it really affected me. It also made me so mad that somebody like Stacey with such a charmed life and family journey hasn’t mentioned it. She has a huge following. Dilly didn’t post for sympathy. It was for awareness of gynaecological cancers that are not well know. Stacey could bring the symptoms of devastating female cancers to the awareness of so many women who may be putting their health issues down to the menopause or just normal women’s problems. But all she worries about is washing and Paris. I am ashamed on her behalf. I had ovarian cancer which had only a 20% chance of being diagnosed at stage one or two. Breast cancer has about an 80% chance due to an excellent screening campaign and awareness. Stacey is not aspirational and does nothing for her fellow women other than make them feel bad about their parenting. I wish she would piss off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

L0vestory

9E90A6D4-EC7B-4524-A117-11A341D23E38.png
That is some serious editing! She’a tried to reduce his ginger hair so much she’s turned him blue!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So leighton is still in Primary school lives in a separate building to the rest of the family and does his own washing 😮 wow just wow 😮

And people think she’s mother of the year !

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Eh why are her friends taking the mick for her taking hair bobbles? She’s trying to act like she’s crazy for doing that…. No Stacey…. Most women have hair bobbles in their bag, ur not special or unique.. it’s a normal thing to do…. Twat 🙄

Reactions: 51

Serene Serena

VIP Member
If Stacey thinks the River Seine is a canal, there’s no hope for her.

What does she think the Eiffel Tower is? A pylon?

• Haha
Reactions: 50

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So she’s wearing a near on £400 jumper, using a 3k bag and for some reason has doubled the size of her engagement ring but she spends her time advertising for Primark and ITS. Fast fashion paying her a fortune but she doesn’t wear it but get Mrs Hinch to instead 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t understand how her minions don’t see how fake she is.

Reactions: 49

Serg91

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been posted as I don’t come on this thread very often. But her montage makes me so sad, it hardly has Zac and Leighton in it. Just the 3 with Joe, sometimes I think she wished it was just the 3 of them. I feel so sorry for the older 2. I know someone who has worked with Stacey and she said she’s actually not a very nice person and her instagram is just an act.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Rach8456

VIP Member
Bit late to this party bubzzzz but god there’s nowhere like Abu Dhabi is there! I mean when I take my family on holiday the first thing that pops into my head is watching that gorgeous sun set on my human rights.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Blogan83

She shall forever now be known to me as Nippleback! Hairy legs, hairy arm pits and bits, unwashed hair and now a nipple on her back! She is the gift that keeps on giving 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Tward

Screenshot_20230412_162827_Instagram.jpg
why has she put here that she never has chocolate? To make her seem like an amazing mother? Wasn't it only a few weeks ago she filmed them having breakfast with shit loads of Nutella on toast?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

marypoppins21

Sorry if this has been posted as I don’t come on this thread very often. But her montage makes me so sad, it hardly has Zac and Leighton in it. Just the 3 with Joe, sometimes I think she wished it was just the 3 of them. I feel so sorry for the older 2. I know someone who has worked with Stacey and she said she’s actually not a very nice person and her instagram is just an act.
I don’t believe for one minute she’s a nice person. 100% it’s an act. She’s ruthless. Had a vision, planned, executed it! She would sell her soul that one. You can see that the way she speaks to Hoe & the way she sells her kids for likes & cash. I don’t actually know what she sees in the swash, I mean what does he have to offer or bring to the table, but they have built a brand. A very successful one. Nauseating. I hope Zac & Leighton are ok & feel loved. Leighton seems to have good support & family.

• Sick
Reactions: 46