Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Any of you also on the Hinch thread know I’m doing a massive photo dump of useless screenshots taking up room on my phone but not wanting to delete forever, and just found this corker. It’s still on his Twitter under replies but the (OMP) account is now suspended 😂😂😂

IMG_4528.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

cupcakeeater23

Why am I so triggered with the oranges being upside down? One or two yes, but this whole material has been cut the wrong way
1BCE5B3B-CF4E-423D-B7CA-3FA57B8E0308.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Frymydevil

She walked and walked and walked and couldn’t put the baby down but had time to set up a camera and film herself doing said walking 🙄… ok…

• Haha

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
Just came on here to see if anyone else finds it utterly shit that she makes those boys do their own laundry. They are kids ffs. I have a teen and I do encourage her to do a bit of washing here and there but it’s just practicing really. Learning how a washing machine works and which detergents go where etc. I wouldn’t expect a literal CHILD to shoulder the full responsibility of sorting/washing/drying/folding/putting away their clothes all on their own 😞

• Sad
I get the feeling she does her shitty shoots at home as nowhere else will let her come as she insists on bringing her brat pack who will cause untold damage and it’s an insurance nightmare. Easier to let them break their own shit 😂 probably why she also doesn’t take them anywhere either, been blacklisted from all the popular kids places locally

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ergh she’s such a fucking tramp.
taking the piss out of joe singing nursery rhymes filming herself talking while chewing food with her horse mouth all slack jawed and open. It’s disgusting

• Sick
Sorry but her eldest is 14 right, she states the range goes up to age 12. And still forces him to be modelling it? How is that even fair?

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Who is dilly?
It's her friend on Sort Your Life Out. She's just been diagnosed with cancer and has stage 1 cancer of the womb. She's been trying for another baby for 10 years and had fibroids. She had them removed to help her get pregnant but the tests on the fibroids came back with cancer. 😢😢 She had to have a full hysterectomy and treatment. They found it had spread to her lympyh nodes too, stage 3. Broke my heart watching it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
I can't understand women who want to go there, where its legal for a bloke to give a woman a right-hander in the street , and she's the one who would be arrested , with no human rights whatsoever.

To the vacuous simpletons who inhabit tv and radio and the media, they nearly wet themselves getting a holiday booked there. The fucking last place I'd ever go.
I don’t understand how ANYONE would want to go there, it’s literally a crime to be gay 😞

• Sad
  • Heart

KelNoe

Not sure if I’m reaching but fuck it… Is she implying her kids don’t usually eat chocolate here? Major fucking eye-roll 🙄 Making out she’s holier-than-thou once again. It’s the same with making out they don’t drink alcohol. Bore off it doesn’t make you better than anyone.
View attachment 2095346
---

Snap. Just posted the same!
And the plug socket hanging off the wall behind her

• Haha
  • Wow

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
‘Blah blah blah, thank you so much, blah blah blah, to the moon and back, blah blah blah…’

I’m not usually an angry person but she doesn’t half flip a switch in me; the temptation to fling my phone which is showing me the offensive content across the room while bellowing ‘FUCCCCKKKKK OOOOOOOFFFFFF STACEYYYYYYYYUY’ is very real…

Erm, yeah, anyway. 😳 I may go and have a lay down in a darkened room for a bit. With some gin. That might help. 😉

🤭😆

• Haha

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
Who the hell tells their employee that is fine to bring not just one but 2 of their children on a work trip to Paris. More crap again from Stace.

Mad Mick is definitely being pushed out.

• Haha
Her showing that message asking an apparent small business if they can give her a discount code to share is gross if you ask me. Most small businesses don’t have much room in their margins to offer discounts to anyone. But I bet they feel the pressure that a celebrity is going to bring them business. At a time when money is tight yes a discount is nice but for a hairbrush?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

MumSays

I should think you do - they’re your fucking kids you moron…..🙄
And perhaps tonight might be just the time to shut the fuck up about your fucking kids and what a fucking perfect time you’re having when Dilly is doing a live about having cancer and having her reproductive system removed…she is supposed to be your mate so have a bit of compassion you fuckwit!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31