Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
She’s 💯 mentioned before that the boys do their own washing !

She’s also mentioned the boys especially Zach help her with the little ones when she was talking about him on loose women !

She also said when they were on holiday she was giving the boys a treat when they had a day out away from helping out with the little ones

So they Live in a separate building ,do their own washing and provide childcare

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
Stacey doesn’t look very happy in these tabloid pics (she also looks completely different without filters!!!! Dove need to ditch her as an ambassador)… is it because she knows she’s been deceitful about the free holiday? Fancy living a life pretending to ask your followers to recommend holiday destinations, but secretly knowing you’ve got one booked already through work and it’s free! Then going on holiday and pretending you did all the hard work of booking everything through the travel agent, only you didn’t, your management team organised it all including your fees, and then getting back to the UK and posting stories and then letting your followers know that some elements of your holiday were ads. Do not a normal, average family holiday that you paid for. She’s a piece of work. Acts all ditsy and is able to pull the wool over so many peoples eyes. Bet Janet street Porter couldn’t stand her on Loose Women. Hope the ASA look into all the complaints and name & shame her. She’s been in this business for so long now and knows the rules. She got greedy, accepted the free holiday or heavily discounted holiday, and didn’t want to upset her followers, especially when she has the audacity to talk about saving money on washing, and the cost of living crisis so was not entirely transparent with what was an ad. She should have started tagging her posts as soon as she got to the airport. She absolutely has the ability and means to pay for this holiday and doesn’t deserve a freebie. She’s corrupt like the other intstascammers. She only loves money to the moon and back and not her followers.

Natural beauty?????
It says Stacey showed off her natural beauty????
Where??

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
What I find totally bizarre is how Stacey makes a huge deal of how Adam, Perri (I have no idea who she is, let alone if that’s how you spell her name?! 🤷‍♀️) and Lord knows who else, have all traipsed over to Gherkin Manor for the shoot and then goes on to take the photos herself in the mirror with her phone… what’s the point of them even being there?! 😳

As usual though her latest range, no doubt the ‘favourite of all the collections she’s ever made’ look like a load of cheap and nasty mass produced tat, which after being worn once and washed would immediately be out of shape. I suppose Stacey doesn’t have that problem though; she washes herself and her clothes so seldomly it’s not something she’ll have experience of. 😖

Tbh even if I did get ‘lucky’ enough to win that collection, let alone not want them I’d feel guilty even donating them to charity; dear God, do those poor people not have enough issues as it is?! 🤦‍♀️🤭😆

• Haha

KelNoe

It's not the child.... it's his mother's ridiculous attempt at trying to make him something he's not. Real question is why can't she not accept her children for what they are instead of constantly photo shopping them?

Reactions: 25

troutpout69

VIP Member
Jesus she boils my piss! I would avoid anything this skank allegedly ‘created’. What a world we live in when people are actually influenced by some X Factor wannabe twat from years ago, who is thick as two short planks and only real ‘skill’ is knocking out kids from her tuna canoe on a regular basis!

bamboo98

VIP Member
‘You’ve made your collection much more affordable’ £35 for some cheaply made dresses isn’t really affordable now is it? 🤮

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
Poor Jack having to follow that halfwit around Paris so she can post on the gram!

I genuinely feel really sorry for Rex, he was the favourite till the mini cash cows came along & now he is just tossed aside, I know we say how Zach & Leighton are not included but at least they can escape to their dads occasionally.

• Sad

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
We all know that Stacey's world is more perfect than any of us mere peasants.

She's one of them that if you've been to Tenerife, she's been to Elevenerife.

• Haha

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
Eh why are her friends taking the mick for her taking hair bobbles? She’s trying to act like she’s crazy for doing that…. No Stacey…. Most women have hair bobbles in their bag, ur not special or unique.. it’s a normal thing to do…. Twat 🙄
Yes this was my thought, really annoys me when people are like “is it just me who…” and then proceeds to mention something totally normal that lots of people do

Listoflies

I only really lurk here and post on hinches thread. But I'm cracking up at her comment about belle looking like rex and rose...what did she expect her to look like when they have the same parents?

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Moaning about hair from shaving in the sink ...is she for fucking when she used to shave her tuna canoe and legs in the bath and leave the dirty scummy water in the bath overnight.

• Haha
  • Sick

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
She knows how to say ballet, she's done it so that people message her and be like "you're so funny Stace that's not how you pronounce it hun hahahaha"

It's all for engagement. Like everything she does.

• Sick

Belleboo

VIP Member
Even if she does their washing, Leighton is very young to be putting his clothes away? He’s not even in secondary school yet. I feel like she tries to make him seem older to distract from the fact that he’s too young for how she parents him

FlowerPower987

He didn’t get a grid post last year either, let’s see if he does this time. The others did but not L, I hope it’s because he asked not to be posted rather than her not giving a shit. But we know it’s the latter on this instance. Poor kid
He’s all over his step-mum’s instagram, so I’m sure he doesn’t mind being posted (he has a lovely birthday post from her).
Poor kid, is like the forgotten child when it comes to SS. I just can’t get my head around it!!

• Sad
  • Angry

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
Even primark are. Posting her holiday pics as #iworkwithprimark but Stacey hasnt put #on her pics

• Wow
  • Haha

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
I’d like to thank Stacey for making me appreciate my breasts… No, hear me out! After seeing hers swinging around her knees I realise that, comparatively, mine are flipping pert 🤣 Yes, I fail the pencil test (just) but boy, they can hold themselves up!

Stacey love, never mind sorting out your loife, sort your boobs out, you can afford a good bra, get one!

• Haha
Reactions: 24