Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Love the fact the part time Jew wants the children’s names in Hebrew even though it’s against Jewish teachings to have tattoos 🤷‍♀️

also what’s the big fuss about being over 30 and not having any? Like it’s an exclusively young persons thing? She’s not special to be getting her first at this age

Reactions: 28

Lou Lou Rose

Why is she saying she fell asleep and woke up just now and it’s Saturday night when it’s obvious the sun is shining through the windows?!?! If you’re going to do a fake pre recorded post at least try

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
and here comes the ‘I was worried and anxious because it been a while since my last collection’ blah blah blah. Change the record . You say and do the same thing every single time 🙄 and if she’s fangirling over a smug, materialist twat like Perrie, that really shows what sort of person she is 🤢

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Just thought I would post of couple of pictures from the last thread so we can remember what she really looks like
67123417-5DDF-43A4-872B-A49CA430A321.png
9BBBE48C-86BB-429A-BFF0-20F622DC9F0A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
You don’t think she’s over in Paris for her new tv show do you? Perhaps they’ve had an unfortunate experience with the builders restoring Notre Dame and she’s over to fix it?! 😉😆

Way back when Rex was her favourite d’you remember how she got him involved with all the workmen around Gherkin Manor? Well with Roess being so helpful and advanced and all, no doubt she’ll have her in a hard hat with a trowel laying a row of bricks. I can imagine the comment now;

‘Oh Rose, my little builder, I can’t cope 🥹😂🥹😂🥹😂🥹😂

Saying that could you imagine the backlash?! Meanwhile in other news; French workmen restoring the historic cathedral have downed tools in protest as an unskilled, irritating, screechy English woman and her children turn up and interfere… ah yes, on second thoughts, the last thing anyone would want would be her causing an international incident I suppose… 🤭😆

• Haha

SooGray

She really doesn’t wash those kids before bed does she. Rose was fast asleep with stuff all round her mouth can’t imagine she’ll have brushed her teeth. If we didn’t have time for a good wash before bed my mum used to give us a quick once over with a flannel and call it a cat lick 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Ferret

Chatty Member
Poor Mick. He’s such an afterthought these days isn’t he.
A year or two ago he was the golden boy now he’s just in limbo. Not quite old enough for the annexe but not one of the blessed girls either.
It’s very sad 😞

sercombe

Chatty Member
Oh i don’t know if you remember when I went Paris with the girls… yes stacey we do as it was last week 🙈 and you didn’t shut up about the vibeeee down by the canal

• Haha

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Poor Rex. No Paris trip for him. Even though he has more hair than both Rose and Belle put together. L’Oreal could have sorted his hair out as well after the latest disaster cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
If I won one of her collections I'd be so happy.

I'd cut it all up in to squares and use it for toilet roll.

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
She needs to stop slapping greasy shit on that kids hair to make it curly. It looks constantly wet all the time, looks a mess and does nothing at all for her. The more she does it the more she resembles a boy. Sorry but she just does. She's not a sweet looking girl at all. Call me heartless but I've seen cuter looking bairns.

Screenshot_20230419_225946_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick

Jessie98

VIP Member
Those dresses are awful. Cheap and do nothing for her. And what's with her sticking her leg out. She looks like a dog taking a piss.

• Haha