Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Viewer123

Ergh she’s such a fucking tramp.
taking the piss out of joe singing nursery rhymes filming herself talking while chewing food with her horse mouth all slack jawed and open. It’s disgusting
I will never get why people film themselves with a gob full of food! It’s such a disgusting dirty habit 🤢 clearly brought up with no manners at all, she’s such a scruffy bitch!

• Sick
Reactions: 37

Ferret

Chatty Member
She should have said right from the off that she was promoting the holiday. People don’t begrudge her the free holiday but it’s the deceit and pretending she feels bad which gets my back up.
It is annoying to see these rich celebs get freebies but let’s face it we would all take a free holiday if one was offered, I’d happily tell the world I was advertising and enjoy every bloody minute of it!!
The holiday was a job, she was paid to promote the hotel. She did a shit job of it by pretending it wasn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Cue "I wanted to give back to my followers, so the money we saved from doing the shoot at my house is going to go to one of you poverty stricken gullible losers as a giveaway, I just love you all to the moon and back ❤ I can't believe this is happening to little old me 😭"

Something like that :ROFLMAO:
And this is my favourite collection yet 🥲 I'm so proud I just can't believe we made this 🥲 with my bare hands 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Haha

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
She’s there for meetings with L’Oréal. Can’t believe they have her there for hair products seeing as she didn’t wash her hair for 3 weeks after giving birth. Manky Mare

• Sick
  • Heart

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
She is morphing into mrs hinch I dunno how people don’t see she’s just copied her every move I’m surprised that they’re friends cos it’s weird how Stacey is she’s just copied everything she does and made herself into some cleaner - weirdly considering 😂
Spot On!!! She was just ordinary Stacey doing silly little Insta reels until she met Mrs Hinch when she’d just had Rex and Hinch had Ron. I started watching her and for a time was really quite funny and relatable but SS obviously saw that Hinch was beginning to make £££ from her cleaning, childcare, reels so SS Jumped on the bandwagon. Because she was relatively more famous that Hinch anyway her deals really took off big time plus she’s more confident than Hinch to go on camera which helps. She copied Hinches books, Hinches house wears, Hinches food for the kids. People can’t see it is SS trying and succeeding to outdo Hinch at every turn. They are now both as bad as one another as they are both using their childrens right to private lives to make money.

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Da fuck are those. This craze of combing ya brows upwards makes people look like they've got barbed wire on their faces.

Screenshot_20230429_170928_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
My 5 year old cat is named Belle, it’s short for bellend cause that’s what she is. However to my kids she’s named after the Disney princess. My twat of a cat and your daughter have the same name, Stace

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Thank you to @marypoppins21 for the new thread title we love you to the moon and back 🥲🥲😭😭

Our Stacey has returned from her much needed holiday to her heavy work schedule ( one day probably two at most )

She needed to spend this special time with all the pickles so proceeded to photograph, film and story the entire #trip #ad

She says she paid for her own flights 🤣 yeah course you did that’s why you had to advertise the airline

She got a good price on the hotel ( free) 🤣

The days out were organised and paid for because with Stacey being so famous she couldn’t just go out and enjoy days on her own with the pickles

Dave the official photographer and babysitter was dragged along because they have so many pickles now they can’t cope on their own

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
I imagine she’s discovered a secret canal near the Eiffel Tower that no one has ever heard of before.
A magical canal that she has named pickle canal.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

troutpout69

VIP Member
Jesus Roess’s outfit looks like Little Bo Peep! Those poor kids are the images of that scruffy bastard Joe. See she’s filtering their hair again! All 3 young ones look ginger as fuck to me!

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Why shocked at amount of washing? Clueless cunt ...you have 5 kids what did you expect...maybe stop firing them out like machine gun fanny.

• Haha

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
when she put that pink dress on & stood under the pink blossom tree & said this tree was actually my inspiration for this dress colour.
No it wasn't Stacey. U put the dress on & thought, oh ill go stand under the pink tree for a pic! she just talks out of her arse!

• Haha