Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TattelDoDonkey

😂😂😂 Stacey - Joe's been so ill, we're off out while he lies up in bed all weekend.
Joe - Check out this lawnmower #AD
Bore off, twats 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I don’t want to add to Harry gate but is he perhaps in year 11 and about to do GCSEs? Just chucking that out there.

anyway. Came on to really say - those primark dresses. Shouldn’t she declare “I work with primark”. Feels like an Ad for them as much as the travel company.

There's NO fucking way them poor kids came back paler than when they left who the fuck is this stinking cretin trying to fool. They were burnt on the first day, it is disgraceful. I've never known any other "parent" and I loosely use that word for Stacey although I'm sure many have associated that term with old swollownone, continues to gush out more minge gremilins yet can barely wash or take care of herself, expecting others to pay for her never ending brood, she can't even keep them protected from the sun. Then again she's done a fucking shit job of protecting any of them since birth, she's sold their souls and precious moments to fill her sweaty filthy greedy unwashed pockets that most likely smell of the stalest fish considering their next to her unwashed, minging crotch
---
It absolutely sickens me that this woman has been warned, warned again and yet continues to hide and mislead people with her gifted, free LOOSE life style.
Fair enough, if you are lucky enough to expect others to fund for you and your Army of kids but atleast make it obvious you are a poncing, greedy cunt

Last edited:

Soncna

As a mother I find it really weird that she changes the colour of Rex’s and Rose’s hair from ginger to blonde. I cannot imagine doing that to my children. As if she doesn’t see them pretty and she has to correct their looks on the photo.

• Sad

bamboo98

VIP Member
She could go out and buy a car without telling anyone, instead she’s being a greedy begging cunt again. She never has the older 2 boys anyway and why did she mention 7 seater, Harry might only be there sometimes but she still needs a minimum of 8 seater aka a minibus 😂 if she got a 7 seater someone would always be left behind 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
The fact she banged on about taking all the kids longhaul, photos at the other end "we made it", the press pick up what a super mum she is for taking all her kids away and then lands herself in it by posting a video from a roller coaster and has to admit her dad is there to do all the hard work. She makes me sick.

• Haha

xvictoriax

Chatty Member
It’s not really a holiday for a new born and 2 toddlers. I’m assuming they will stay in the Atlantis like every other Z list celeb does
Exactly for one thing the weather is awful, that type of oppressive heat is irritating as an adult can’t fathom been a child subjected to it. Next week it’s venturing into 32-33 degrees. It’s never been somewhere I wanted to go regardless of the weather. It’s essentially a city in the desert. There’s every culture in the world to eat from, artificial ski slopes etc but why? It’s an instagrammers dream but there’s no substance to the place.

Reactions: 27

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
On the ponce for a new car, she's got no shame.

Has Stacey had a baby and is breastfeeding? Not sure she's mentioned it. Squinty bint. You've had 5 kids you stupid bitch, who is falling for her bullshit?

• Sad
  • Haha

Lalla

VIP Member
prison tracksuit uniform. Loving it . . Sad act
I thought that, look like they're all on remand. What an absolute state. And you know they all have that greasy unwashed smell, plus a bit of BO, wotsits and the whiff of Joes fake tan.

I'd be fuming if Id spent £££s on my holiday and ended up sat near the Clampits on the plane.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferret

Chatty Member
If her dad did film her without her knowing then that’s just creepy. Especially in the one with her saggy old tits hanging down to her knees 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

barmj

Chatty Member
Thanks @Millicentgirl, I had a feeling management was involved!

I’m crying too 🥲 cos Stacey’s crying too 🥲 and her pervy da doesn’t brush his teeth 🥲 it’s an emotional time for us all 🥲

• Haha

Kedece

Poor Rex thats him one step closer to the annexe

She really only wants to he a mum to daughters doesn't she. She's not even subtle about it.

Don't worry Rex, I bet the annexe is more fun, and cleaner to live in

• Sad