Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They totally just walked down that little bit of the garden then went straight back in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think she wanted mick to be a girl? He’s hair is the same as my daughters. At least it’s brushed though!

Reactions: 10
When i saw the back of Rex i thought who is that girl with Rose? Plus i don't get the whole dressing a brother and sister the same as each other what is that about? Can't they have their own identities?

Reactions: 20
Do you think she wanted mick to be a girl? He’s hair is the same as my daughters. At least it’s brushed though!
We know for sure she wanted a girl!

I know I’ll be hated but I bet Stacey’s so annoyed that Roess doesn’t look very “girly” and Leighton’s half sister is so adorable!

Reactions: 27
Bloody football! Even a 7pm gushing post would be more interesting….. especially when rushing to Tattle afterwards for the latest bitchfest! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rex's hair is ridiculous.
Roses nappy looks full and she looked like she was going to faceplant into the Christmas tree while Stacey keep on filming

Reactions: 11
Rex looks so like a girl now. Wonder when nits will come into the Swash household? Rex is at nursery now? 😈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
That giant orange extension cord running across the doorway to the Christmas tree! That’s going to be great fun isn’t it when somebody trips over it. If you need an extension lead that goes right across the doorway then maybe try putting the tree somewhere else.

Plus the tree looked tit

Reactions: 8
Anyone else have their heart in their mouth when ROESS nearly face planted the tree.

• Sad
Wasn’t the present she was drawing Mickey on for her niece or nephew? But it’s fine for Rose to stand all over it!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Wasn’t the present she was drawing Mickey on for her niece or nephew? But it’s fine for Rose to stand all over it!
Hmmmmm, you can imagine that Stacey’s stellar parenting skills will emerge once again as clearly Roess will never be told no, not to or off about anything and as such grow up an entitled, spoilt little madam. 🙀

She used the tactic with Rex and look how that turned out; I don’t think we’ve seen a birthday party yet when he’s not blown out the birthday candles, regardless of whether it’s his birthday or not. 😖

Still, should the sheep be questioned on Stacey’s parenting style we’ll of course be told ‘she’s got four children, she knows what she’s doing’, so there, that’s us told. The fact you’ve got a one year old standing on top of and climbing all over other children’s Christmas presents is just fine and dandy… 🙄

It’ll all end in tears… 🤭😆

Reactions: 12
We know for sure she wanted a girl!

I know I’ll be hated but I bet Stacey’s so annoyed that Roess doesn’t look very “girly” and Leighton’s half sister is so adorable!
She’s very adorable I agree and clearly gets her looks from her parents. Poor Roess didn’t stand a chance did she! Perhaps she’ll grow to be beautiful? And well mannered…?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remembers to turn the tv off that day…..

Can’t stand that de clutter lady either. Made the mistake of watching one episode of the diabolical sort your life out shite and she came across quite rude when people found it hard to not just bin off all their possessions. You know some things hold memorises.

Then there is stace the walking wanker of crafts. Enough reason to not watch anything

Reactions: 4
State of the child's socks, does she only dress them in freebies, no socks gifted lately.
20221204_231729.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.