Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 minute I think her womb is full then the next I look on her insta, see photos like this one and wonder if she's just got the body of a mum who's had 4 kids and has put on some weight... 🤔
Yeah I'm the same at the moment I don't think she is she just has a mummy tummy and really bad posture! Might change my mind later though haha

Reactions: 4
to be honest the test is to test verbal reasoning, non-verbal reasoning, maths, and English to qualify for entry to a state grammar school so he's at a disadvantage with her for a parent 😂
After the Second World War the government decided it was a good idea to make 10 year olds sit an aptitude exam. If you passed you went to grammar school and had a chance of going to uni and/or having a decent career. If you failed you went to the thick people school and were written off for life. Most of England and wales have long since abandoned this as ridiculous as you can’t make a reliable judgement on a 10 year old based on one exam but certain areas (Essex, Buckinghamshire, Kent etc) still make children go through this ordeal.

After the Second World War the government decided it was a good idea to make 10 year olds sit an aptitude exam. If you passed you went to grammar school and had a chance of going to uni and/or having a decent career. If you failed you went to the thick people school and were written off for life. Most of England and wales have long since abandoned this as ridiculous as you can’t make a reliable judgement on a 10 year old based on one exam but certain areas (Essex, Buckinghamshire, Kent etc) still make children go through this ordeal.
Consequently most parents in 11+ areas have been privately tutoring their kids since they were 5 to pass said exam so her “he had his 11+ thing haha” speech is bollox if she has any iota of concern for his education as he will have been preparing for this for years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Consequently most parents in 11+ areas have been privately tutoring their kids since they were 5 to pass said exam so her “he had his 11+ thing haha” speech is bollox if she has any iota of concern for his education as he will have been preparing for this for years.
My dad failed his on purpose so he could stay with his friends!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Homemade Christmas crackers are not cheaper than buying them. FFS you can buy them at Poundland, yes they may be rubbish but who has ever said “OMG look what treasure I’ve just got from my cracker?”. Crafty people (Not you Stace…) make their own Christmas things because they enjoy the process of doing it. Whereas SSS just wants her sheep to copy the crap she makes and doesn’t care how much they have to spend to do so or whether they ruin their carpets with spray paint and glue. Up and down the land mums are missing their kids nativity plays because they're too busy threading baubles on a wire coat hanger (does anyone still have these?) and prowling the neighbourhood looking for gardens with pampas grass in them so they can come back when it’s dark and steal them. I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who thinks they have to keep up with Saint Stace of Pickle castle. Why can’t they see her for what she really is……a money grabbing talentless fraud 🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Coat hanger bauble wreaths have been around for years hardly a new idea . No sign of the finished Disney tree which was definitely her idea not the kids im thinking 7pm reveal with the kids sat in front in matching Xmas pyjamas to make you smile as much as it did me 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Coat hanger bauble wreaths have been around for years hardly a new idea . No sign of the finished Disney tree which was definitely her idea not the kids im thinking 7pm reveal with the kids sat in front in matching Xmas pyjamas to make you smile as much as it did me 🤢
Yeah I can’t imagine any of the children saying let’s make our Christmas tree a Disney theme to remember precious princess roses first birthday holiday. It’s so contrived. It’s all her as always but she has to make out the others want it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Homemade Christmas crackers are not cheaper than buying them. FFS you can buy them at Poundland, yes they may be rubbish but who has ever said “OMG look what treasure I’ve just got from my cracker?”. Crafty people (Not you Stace…) make their own Christmas things because they enjoy the process of doing it. Whereas SSS just wants her sheep to copy the crap she makes and doesn’t care how much they have to spend to do so or whether they ruin their carpets with spray paint and glue. Up and down the land mums are missing their kids nativity plays because they're too busy threading baubles on a wire coat hanger (does anyone still have these?) and prowling the neighbourhood looking for gardens with pampas grass in them so they can come back when it’s dark and steal them. I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who thinks they have to keep up with Saint Stace of Pickle castle. Why can’t they see her for what she really is……a money grabbing talentless fraud 🤷‍♀️.
Ffs she’s like that Kirstie Allslop thing, watching other people’s talented crafting and then copying them whilst making a tit ton of money.
🙄

Reactions: 5
Went to Hobbycraft and MrIW pointed these out and said "oh no! Someone's got a Stacey tree" 🤣🤣🤣

20221204_125929.jpg

• Haha
I think someone’s dropped a bollock there at Iconic. I mean, given the fact that Stacey’s eyelashes often look like gigantic demonic black furry spiders trying to claw their way out of her eyes why the bejesus would anyone want the ones she’s advocating? 😳😖

Hardly a glowing endorsement is it? Well, unless the demonic spider look is what you’re aiming for this Christmas, each to their own and all… 😉🤭🙄

• Haha
How can she say it was a cold walk on her post but show them just wearing jumpers? Where are their nice thick winter coats?!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How can she say it was a cold walk on her post but show them just wearing jumpers? Where are their nice thick winter coats?!
Well then you wouldn’t see the jumpers that are from her primark kids range, pretty sure they were anyway, so defies the whole object of the walk round the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine your garden being so big you consider going in it as a long walk!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.