Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve used hello fresh a few times and every single time, something was loudly and unusable, or they forgot to send something and I would have to go to the shop to buy what I needed for the meal, which defeats the object of getting the meals delivered to my house 😂

Reactions: 10
Is that the portions you get from hello fresh? Not only do they rip yoh off but you still need to have another meal after lol people comments on the steak there really isn't such a thing a raw steak it just depends how you like it cooked some people fry it for like 2 seconds. He did a good job bless him

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Is that the portions you get from hello fresh? Not only do they rip yoh off but you still need to have another meal after lol people comments on the steak there really isn't such a thing a raw steak it just depends how you like it cooked some people fry it for like 2 seconds. He did a good job bless him
The portions are small, I sometimes think I’m a 🐷 and like bigger portions but Hello Fresh are definitely small 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If that’s a fair example of a Hello Fresh meal (and I’ve no reason to believe it’s not) I’m thinking for most grown adults that’s a small portion. Tbh if I cooked that for Mr Myrtle he’d eat his, mine, that of the children and still probably be scratting around in the fridge in about twenty minutes looking for cheese or eating a week’s worth of packed lunch crisps in one sitting! 🤦‍♀️🤣

Why would Stacey and Joe bother with such a scheme then when clearly the portions are woefully inadequate and from what I’ve read on here (and I’m a million times more likely to believe this than any shite they spout) the quality is shocking? Oh they get it for nowt… explains it all really. I honestly don’t think there’s anything she wouldn’t sell… 😖

…or if she doesn’t sell it then her Dad will! 😉🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I use to used hello fresh alot, as a single mum i would cook for 2 but have prob 1.5 portions for me as I thought they were tiny and often used the '2nd' portion as part of my lunch at work the next day or my little one would eat it as part of his dinner that evening, depending on what it was (he was only young at the time 2-3 years old and very picky!). I soon gave up hello fresh! Waste of money.

Blimey, the size of that helping, hope he served up pudding,

I am a greedy mamma though. :p

318311800_152655284174497_1787531315702059934_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
If anyone is interested, we tried thecookaway.com last year and found it good value delicious recipes and large portions. We tried the Spanish (non veggie) and would recommend. Easy to cancel the subscription, too. No referral code but there's a 15% off for new customers on the website.

We've also tried SimplyCook who just supply the various herbs/spices and condiments with the recipes so are that much cheaper as you supply the meat/veg etc plus it goes through your letter box so no need to worry about it sitting on the doorstep.
I'm not linked to either company, honest! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If anyone is interested, we tried thecookaway.com last year and found it good value delicious recipes and large portions. We tried the Spanish (non veggie) and would recommend. Easy to cancel the subscription, too. No referral code but there's a 15% off for new customers on the website.

We've also tried SimplyCook who just supply the various herbs/spices and condiments with the recipes so are that much cheaper as you supply the meat/veg etc plus it goes through your letter box so no need to worry about it sitting on the doorstep.
I'm not linked to either company, honest! 😂😂
I like SimplyCook, I don’t mind buying the meat and veg and then using the herbs and spices they send. I can have bigger portions that way 😂

Let’s hope they don’t start using stupid IG influences like SS for promo (they might do already but I’ve never noticed it haha)

Reactions: 4
Nice normal relatable Monday night dinner rump
Steaks all round !
I have used some of these meal boxes when I could get the maximum discounts much preferred Gousto over hello fresh and also for something like the steak you would have to pay an extra supplement
Hardly enough food to feed a family is it !

I like SimplyCook, I don’t mind buying the meat and veg and then using the herbs and spices they send. I can have bigger portions that way 😂

Let’s hope they don’t start using stupid IG influences like SS for promo (they might do already but I’ve never noticed it haha)
They won't plug Simply Cook, the skanks would have to BUY the ingredients.
Can you remember when she used to do a big shop and fill all those plastic tubs with fresh fruit.
Never get a perk in her fridge now. They literally eat hello fresh every day because it's free.

Reactions: 6
My 3 yo would still be hungry after that meal served on a side plate! Moved to Guosto when the influencers started flogging hello fresh. Portion sizes are much better

I’ve used HelloFresh but only ordered for two people and the portions were very decent.

I’m fairly certain that Stacey has previously said she orders for fewer people than the amount who are eating. HelloFresh want to have a word as she is not doing them any favours.

We know for sure she wanted a girl!

I know I’ll be hated but I bet Stacey’s so annoyed that Roess doesn’t look very “girly” and Leighton’s half sister is so adorable!
I’ll join you in hatesville by saying Roess looks more like a boy than Mick. In the Christmas jumper picture I was trying to figure out who the baby boy was……

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello Fresh is a rip off, and only sort of worth it when they give you a half price box. Even then, it's debatable.
I want to try Gousto but it's association with Joe Wicks means I won't :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.