Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I certainly wouldn’t use them after the sheer volume of influencer based adverts.
Same. I looked into using them but no Vegan choices and then they constantly spam you once they get your email address. Why can't they donate some boxes to real families to try and share results rather than these inflencers?

Reactions: 10
Course he hasn’t. He’s used to flicking the kettle on, pouring some hot water in to his noodles and waiting 5 minutes to add his sauce sachet. Annexe life.
I read that in the voice of Phil Daniels like in the beginning of Blur’s Parklife! You could be on to something! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm a mum and i work in a nursery however i'm by no means an expert however to me it's a bit odd that at 14 montha Rose only has two bottom teeth

Reactions: 2
I'm a mum and i work in a nursery however i'm by no means an expert however to me it's a bit odd that at 14 montha Rose only has two bottom teeth
Oh shes posted a pic of rose and her full set of teeth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God that dinner. Steak was still almost raw! And only one potato each? If that was put in front of me I'd raid the fridge for cheese! Except she hasn't got a role with a cheese maker so she won't have any cheese in the fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I read that in the voice of Phil Daniels like in the beginning of Blur’s Parklife! You could be on to something! 🤭😆

Ha ha I read your message as Paul Daniels. Was trying to remember the magician at the start of parklife saying “you’ll like this, not a lot”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some children don't start teething till they're 12 months and children can take up to the age of 2-3 to get all their teeth.

Reactions: 9
Mandy must be off this week so the boys well Zachy at least is allowed to eat in picklesville with the rest of the family. But has to earn his keep so cooks for his lazy arsed mother!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s not that odd.. is it? My daughter only had 2 teeth at 14 months (although she was 6 weeks early)…. But my son almost had his full set on his first birthday 🤣.

Either way, it’s not exactly in Stacey’s control or anyones for that matter 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let's move on from this topic as it's been said and getting disruptive - Please read our rules and why they're important
It’s not that odd.. is it? My daughter only had 2 teeth at 14 months (although she was 6 weeks early)…. But my son almost had his full set on his first birthday 🤣.

Either way, it’s not exactly in Stacey’s control or anyones for that matter 😅
Same as above where did i say it's within Stacey's control? It's a shame that this is the only thread where people get bitchy for no reason too many Stacey fans i think

Same as above where did i say it's within Stacey's control? It's a shame that this is the only thread where people get bitchy for no reason too many Stacey fans i think
Oh come on. No one here likes Skanky but we criticise things she's chosen to do or not do. And how many teeth her child has come through is not one of them.
Her filming her son nervously cooking, filming her youngest son putting her baby daughter in danger by shaking the high chair she's in, are among her many piss poor parental decisions she's made.

Reactions: 8
I saw Zach cooking and he didn’t look very comfortable. However, he does deserve a bit of recognition for doing a canny job. I would eat that rare steak. Remember, he’s gone from cooking pot noodle at the annexe, to steak and potato at the cottage. Poor lad was still in his school uniform and didn’t have time to pop home to change before his shift. Hope he didn’t miss the bus home.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I saw Zach cooking and he didn’t look very comfortable. However, he does deserve a bit of recognition for doing a canny job. I would eat that rare steak. Remember, he’s gone from cooking pot noodle at the annexe, to steak and potato at the cottage. Poor lad was still in his school uniform and didn’t have time to pop home to change before his shift. Hope he didn’t miss the bus home.
Oh he did a great job love him. He just clearly didn’t want to be there in her advert she was paid for and he got a free meal for. No hate for for the lad from me for trying. Hate to her for her laughing about no longer having to cook for him anymore and using him for content she is being paid for when you can see he’s not comfortable

Reactions: 18
Hello Fresh is nasty tit. We used them in lockdown and the portions are tiny and the food was always like it came from the reduced counter. Everything was with green beans and mash 🤮

Reactions: 6
Hello Fresh is nasty tit. We used them in lockdown and the portions are tiny and the food was always like it came from the reduced counter. Everything was with green beans and mash 🤮
Yes, that meat looked rough 🤮
But at least there was that lovely pile of green tit to make the meal delicious 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.