Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how filthy that rug is as well with all their manky old feet and the dogs and general grot of that place.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
To be fair, she probably does love the rug. The only place carpeted in that whole house is SS dressing room. Probably a nice change having some soft flooring under her

Reactions: 10
To be fair, she probably does love the rug. The only place carpeted in that whole house is SS dressing room. Probably a nice change having some soft flooring under her
And remember,Rex use to sleep on the rug too! Or in a dogs basket 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
The rug, whilst loved by Roess, is a trip hazard for a young toddler….. but there’s no need to worry, Stacey’s got that really safe fire guard! 🙄

Reactions: 3
The problem with that fireplace is the stove is too big as the recess isn't deep enough to house it, for safety they should have a deeper hearth.

Somebody somewhere didn't know what they were doing when they put that in. It's dangerous.

She shoulda got the normal black kids safety fireplace that your screw into the wall. That one is utterly pointless, in fact it's more dangerous because because it can actually be knocked over ontop of a tiny body while it's hot unlike the stove.

If she had brains she would be dangerous. Although I sure she thinks she's very clever.
Actually the recess is more than big enough and it's fitted just fine (HETAs regulations actually only specify a small margin surrounding log burner and hers has more than enough space surrounding so not fair to slate the fitter, its all done to regs) The problem is it wouldn't look pretty for her to have a proper safety guard would it....defeats the object having it pressed against the bloody burner itself. We have one that sits around the outside of the hearth, almost like its boxed in. And honestly, the amount of times my 5 year old tumbles over when he's running, there is no way I'd considering anything other than a massive fireguard. But aesthetic means more to Stace than safety, watch this space for a trip to a&e with a burn.
Screenshot_20221126-125120_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 3
Actually the recess is more than big enough and it's fitted just fine (HETAs regulations actually only specify a small margin surrounding log burner and hers has more than enough space surrounding so not fair to slate the fitter, its all done to regs) The problem is it wouldn't look pretty for her to have a proper safety guard would it....defeats the object having it pressed against the bloody burner itself. We have one that sits around the outside of the hearth, almost like its boxed in. And honestly, the amount of times my 5 year old tumbles over when he's running, there is no way I'd considering anything other than a massive fireguard. But aesthetic means more to Stace than safety, watch this space for a trip to a&e with a burn.View attachment 1761676
Oh sorry I always thought the hearth was meant to be as deep as the door of the stove when opened!! So the minimum from the front of the stove to the edge of the hearth is 300mm, I think she does just about have that!

The fireguard they have is dangerous as unless it is screwed to the wall at the back a toddler could easily knock that over ontop of them and get pinned under it. Even if it is screwed to the wall it will still be just as hot as the stove as it is right up against it so it's not actually "guarding" against anything!! 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I watch her ig stories with the sound off as I can't stand her voice, so I got a right shock when her advert came on the tv.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Move over summer dress ‘pumkins’ you’ve now been overshadowed by even worse, more horrific examples of Solomon creativity!

*Drum roll please* 🥁 May I introduce the light up pebble spray painted glass vase mushrooms which Stacey’s cobbled together and is now calling her Christmas table centrepiece…🤦‍♀️

… oh yes, just when you think she couldn’t get any worse she’s come up with this shower of shite! Sheesh, why, just why would you?! 🤷‍♀️😳🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can she do just one video where she doesn’t burst out laughing. I don’t get it as she isn’t like this on LW or SYLO. I went to a charity shop ahhahahahahahaha, I ordered from Hello Fresh hahahahahahahahaha, I have thrush hahahahahahaha! Ugh it is so irritating 😤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
People are going to laugh at me but I don't think they look to bad but they aren't Christmas!

Reactions: 6
Surely she's trolling us with those mushroom monstrosities. Surely????🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a load of shite. 🤣

• Haha
Those mushrooms are bleeping awful. Like a Christmas hate crime.
Honestly if I went to someone's house and saw those I'd think they'd done them for a joke.

• Haha
Can you imagine being a millionaire, owning a million pound plus home and having that absolute shite on your coffee table! All ready for your offspring to send flying off the table at any point! Looks like she’s put a grass toupee on top. This is by far the most tacky shite she’s produced & that’s saying something!! F U C K I N G H E L L

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.