Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else absolutely cringe as soon as she took that crappy spray paint to that glassware?! That’s someone’s poor old Nan’s precious bowls and vases and she’s there pebbledashing it 🤣 just like come summer when her children go to play with their Peppa pig ball and find out it’s been made into a giant brown pile (or bauble, whatever).
As someone just mentioned, imagine buying a great house and just filling it with absolute shite. If I did that my husband would be dashing it straight out of the window 🤣 luckily we have some class around here though!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just saw the mushrooms. Wtf?!?! They're not Christmassy in the slightest 🙈 and what a waste of the bowls/vases etc.

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell!! Even worse the second time round! I’ve just snorted like a pig out loud at those screenshots above! I mean they aren’t anything Christmassy on any level so what the hell are they actually for?? She would of been better off taking Rex to the hairdressers, buying Roess some proper fitted shoes, having plans for an extension drawn up to enable the annex lads to live in the family home, giving Mandy a day off, taking the dogs for a good walk, taking her children somewhere that’s not free, finding a better place for the kitchen table so it’s not an inch next to the aga, I could go on! If my husband knew I had been dicking about with that shite & had to go cook some Allo fresh or advertise some oral B from the bathroom he would be launching that shite where it belongs in the bloody bin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just needed to screen shot these monstrosity’s for the record View attachment 1767669View attachment 1767670View attachment 1767671
You know those social media accounts like ‘growing up in the 70s’ ‘80s babies only’ etc? They share things on their pages saying ‘who knows what this is’ and ‘you’re too young if you don’t know what this is’ and it’s a car lighter or something.

These look like something shared on those pages and in the comments everyone saying how it’s ashtrays that nans got out the back of magazines in the 70s because they were ‘posh’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now come on give her some credit....... she put news paper down this time round to do her spraying to protect the grass!!! And she shout out the tic tok she robbed the idea from (how nice)

She makes me gag with her "to do lists"
- go to charity shop for centre piece shite
- rob neighbours pampas grass for xmas tree!!!

Ffs wish thats all i had on my list of tit to get done!
🤣👊😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just been on her insta to check them put, omg, as someone else said the worst thing she's ever made. I can't wait to see the sheep copying her.
I also have to add on another note as a parent who had to watch frozen every day, the trolls are Kristoffs family, Sven is his reindeer, she could have at least got that right.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone mentioned the new odd jaw swinging when she speaks? Why is she doing that all of a sudden?

Reactions: 5
Your own children might make your heart melt Stacey, but they don't melt mine or many others. Stop exploiting them on social media for financial gain.

Reactions: 26
Rex is very excited to go to nursery today because it's the only time he gets to leave the house unless someone else is taking him somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has anyone mentioned the new odd jaw swinging when she speaks? Why is she doing that all of a sudden?
She’s been doing it awhile. It’s most peculiar.
Perhaps it’s something to do with those massive teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the story the other day with Roess and the baby doll? How much she loves the doll ect… do you think that’s her way of preparing R for the new “baby” lol?? Just thought it was a strange post

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.