Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say she knows how to fake to followers that she cares about small businesses. Not being funny but Black Friday is for large corporations to make money it’s not great for small businesses- they can’t afford large slashes in prices.

Reactions: 20
This was on another thread I'm on, we'll have to get reporting her to ASA if she doesn't do it.
Screenshot_20221125-181015_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
For some reason I can’t upload a TikTok but she is definitely the influencer who is so many asked me about this . Why not messsge and reply to who messaged you and not make a whole song and dance about it in a story. It’s all lies and selling techniques. She don’t believe anything she’s selling really it’s all about the money and the sheep are lapping it up

Reactions: 9
How much has she made today with those ads z that's Christmas covered with a load to spare

Reactions: 6
Anything to get some media attention she'll be all over it tomorrow "she's just the kindest lady" blah blah hope she hasn't actually used that stuff lol! I can't see that lovely lady would use iconic

Reactions: 5
Just proves it's as fake as i said earlier stuff she was given and posted all over insta. If it was genuine it would have come from her own pocket and been done privately

Reactions: 4
Not being funny but if I’d been going through a bit of a crappy time I wouldn’t particularly want, firstly a basket of Stacey’s crappy stuff, or secondly, to have my private info via a friends message with my face out on blast to over ‘4 million’ people on Instagram.
I say 4 million loosely as no doubt there is some bots in there.

Reactions: 15
That CC cream she said changes to match your skin tone… it just looked dirty, it wasn’t a skin tone, it was a dirty colour! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Is this the fire guard she talked about ages ago?!
This isn’t going to stop little fingers getting burned 😭
The problem with that fireplace is the stove is too big as the recess isn't deep enough to house it, for safety they should have a deeper hearth.

Somebody somewhere didn't know what they were doing when they put that in. It's dangerous.

She shoulda got the normal black kids safety fireplace that your screw into the wall. That one is utterly pointless, in fact it's more dangerous because because it can actually be knocked over ontop of a tiny body while it's hot unlike the stove.

If she had brains she would be dangerous. Although I sure she thinks she's very clever.

Reactions: 5
I put the rug down and Rose loves it! No it's about 11 o clock at night and she looks absolutely shattered get her in bed you lazy cow

Reactions: 14
I put the rug down and Rose loves it! No it's about 11 o clock at night and she looks absolutely shattered get her in bed you lazy cow
She does she wants to be put to bed she trying to go to sleep but can't get comfy poor girl! I just don't get what goes through her head honestly she is a mystery!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.