Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrolling through YouTube when suddenly…
B376F199-40EC-4F84-BA27-B8A5A6DED597.jpeg

Aaaahhhhhh!!!

There is LITERALLY no escaping this horse faced swarking women.

L’oreal, Dove, Just Eat, Abbot Lyon (?)….why on earth do any of these companies think this woman is a good brand ambassador? Both her and her husband look like the kind of people that don’t wipe their bottoms properly.

GO A-WAY STACEY!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Tesco sell these horrible giant baubles. 4 for a tenner so cheaper than buying kids balls and the paint won’t flake off as soon as you move them. They might even last a bit longer than 1 Christmas. They do come in actual Christmas colours like gold and red though, which is probably why Skanky has made her own. Her fear of colour takes over everything.

🧟‍♀️ Must. Be. Bland. 🧟‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to say they look much better than skankys lol
I know Christmas is a good time to get crafty, but i’m thinking paper chains and Christmas cards. Here is more rubbish to go into landfill. Also -Stacey used spray paint indoors??
Not only is this woman right about the mess that would cause, but those sprays cans give off toxic fumes.
I know we’ve had a lot of rain recently but doing that indoors won’t be good for a home with pets and young children around. She may be an influencer but is she a good influence?

No.

Reactions: 10
I know Christmas is a good time to get crafty, but i’m thinking paper chains and Christmas cards. Here is more rubbish to go into landfill. Also -Stacey used spray paint indoors??
Not only is this woman right about the mess that would cause, but those sprays cans give off toxic fumes.
I know we’ve had a lot of rain recently but doing that indoors won’t be good for a home with pets and young children around. She may be an influencer but is she a good influence?

No.
Yeah she did but she told everyone she was outside for some bizarre reason lol

Reactions: 4
"It's Black Friday today so I'll be flogging you loads of tat and lining my pockets, love you to the moon and back xxxxx"

Reactions: 23
Awww so glad to see she’s got over the ‘flu’ in time to sell sell sell for Black Friday. Such a trooper is our stacey, only sharing the real deals she believes in, not just the tit she’s paid to promote 🙄

Reactions: 20
Lying just so natural to her, you are not sharing because people have asked you are getting paid you lying bint! Do people believe she is just being kind

Reactions: 9
Awww so glad to see she’s got over the ‘flu’ in time to sell sell sell for Black Friday. Such a trooper is our stacey, only sharing the real deals she believes in, not just the tit she’s paid to promote 🙄
How many times did she feel the need to stress she’s only sharing deals that she thinks are really good and only because soooooooo many people are always asking her for them? Good old Saint Stacey eh? Always thinking of others, I’m sure the fact she’ll be being paid to share said discounts has nothing to do with it… 🙄🤦‍♀️

Thankfully she’s on the mend though, poor lamb, although interestingly she didn’t profess to have ‘flu’ again so maybe some of our Tattle words of wisdom have sunk in! 😉🤭😆

Reactions: 11
I do worry who are these people out there who are apparently messaging her stace do you know any good offers on random tit. Like really why would she? Appart from the actual tit she shills, why would she have offers and codes for stuff? Why would stacey Solomon savour of the poor and needy have a discount voucher for something that she doesn’t have a finger in the pie for?
It genuinely baffles me the types of messages she claims to be getting

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really wish everyone would see what a calculated witch she really is. The sheep are going to be wetting their panties oh my god Stace is just the sweetest, kindest person bought a load of Christmas things and delivered them personally to someone in need the real version/what us Tattlers see ive still got a cold but im back because there is money to be made so ive got a load of tit ive been sent and dont want so im passing on to someone even delivering myself because my engagement has dropped and i have brand ad stuff to sell and this makes me look like a saint seriously Stace just duck right off there really isnt a genuine bone in your body you greedy cow 😡

Reactions: 14
Toddlers shouldn't have baby bottles after a year 😣 but she clearly doesn't care about her children's health and safety so #annex

Reactions: 3
Everytime she is trying to sell something and is lying through her big teeth she looks likes she about to have an epileptic fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We've had Abbot Lyon and Iconic, which tit brand do we think she will flog next? Hello Fresh? Dove?

She really is the Insta version of QVC. Just more irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We've had Abbot Lyon and Iconic, which tit brand do we think she will flog next? Hello Fresh? Dove?

She really is the Insta version of QVC. Just more irritating.
Oh but be fair; she really loves these brands! 🙄

These are products she genuinely uses and loves y’know, she just wants to share the good deals with her wonderful Insta family, honest she does, it’ll be nothing to do with the money she makes from promoting them I’m sure… 🤥

… and if you believe that you’ll believe anything! 😖

Sadly her advertising charms have exactly the opposite effect on me. It’s only due to supreme will and self restraint I haven’t been arrested recently as the urge to lose my tit and demolish any display of her latest winter Airwick collection I come across is very real… I often get home and have to sit quietly in a darkened room for half hour or so to compose myself and calm down! 😉🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh but be fair; she really loves these brands! 🙄

These are products she genuinely uses and loves y’know, she just wants to share the good deals with her wonderful Insta family, honest she does, it’ll be nothing to do with the money she makes from promoting them I’m sure… 🤥

… and if you believe that you’ll believe anything! 😖

Sadly her advertising charms have exactly the opposite effect on me. It’s only due to supreme will and self restraint I haven’t been arrested recently as the urge to lose my tit and demolish any display of her latest winter Airwick collection I come across is very real… I often get home and have to sit quietly in a darkened room for half hour or so to compose myself and calm down! 😉🤭😆
Annoying, cos I love Dove (although her range smells tit)....GHD is the next in her catalogue of Ads for those interested.

Reactions: 5
She doesn't use the wand at all she uses the straigtners to curl lol

Wonder what's getting the 7pm slot lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.