Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the story the other day with Roess and the baby doll? How much she loves the doll ect… do you think that’s her way of preparing R for the new “baby” lol?? Just thought it was a strange post
Think she did the same with Rex wen she was pregnant with rose

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know where that doll is from? I’m looking for one for my daughter and that one looks nice, shudder, I’ve been influenced.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just been on her insta to check them put, omg, as someone else said the worst thing she's ever made. I can't wait to see the sheep copying her.
I also have to add on another note as a parent who had to watch frozen every day, the trolls are Kristoffs family, Sven is his reindeer, she could have at least got that right.
Except they look nothing like them!!! Those trolls are cute 😂

I hope she doesn’t light those candles on the right hand side of her fireplace. Beams are directly above them.

• Wow
She would have a heart attack if she saw my living room! It looks like santa threw up in there 😂 But thats because i have kids who enjoy the christmassy feel rather than looking at beige tit all the time!
And that's the way it should be imo!!

Reactions: 16
Oh dear Stacey… just when you think she possibly couldn’t look any more gormless she presents us with her ‘concentrating face’! 😳🤭😆

Bless, if out there somewhere there’s a village missing it’s idiot, I think I’ve found her… 😉😖🤣

B52EFAA5-20EE-4E35-B92B-D2B42A0D7833.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is absolutely nothing Christmassy about her fireplace. It looks sterile and cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1769211

Doesn't look Christmassy in the slightest to me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂
that looks cold to me. But then she is the skank of neutral shades. What's wrong with a bit of red and glitter for the children?

She would have a heart attack if she saw my living room! It looks like santa threw up in there 😂 But thats because i have kids who enjoy the christmassy feel rather than looking at beige tit all the time!
if it's not like an explosion in a Christmas factory you've not done it right. Lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.