Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is. It's spray paint. Unless you're literally hosing that down the second you're done then it's gonna be a struggle to get off. Why go to that effort when you can stick some newspaper or an old sheet down. It's very gung-ho.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hate when people assume everyone else thinks their child is the greatest thing that’s ever entered the word.

Stace is awful for it:

Posts her child laughing ‘isn’t this the best sound in the whole world!’

Also posts pictures of her children with captions like ‘hope this photo of Rose doing absolutely duck all makes you as happy as it made me🥲’

Nobody gives a duck. As a mother myself
I would never imagine a photo of my child on insta is going to brighten some randoms day and if it did I’d be probably be a bit concerned.

Wish these fuckers would stop pimping their innocent kids out, it’s sick.

Those giant baubles look ridiculous too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Thing is. It's spray paint. Unless you're literally hosing that down the second you're done then it's gonna be a struggle to get off. Why go to that effort when you can stick some newspaper or an old sheet down. It's very gung-ho.
Everything is gung ho with her, she makes a mess of everything she does

Reactions: 13
Anyone else get stressed when people like her do crafts and they are spraying paint and lobbing glitter all over uncovered floors 😬🙈
I was watching thinking poor Mandy, she'll be scrubbing those floors later.

The baubles look tit too, what a waste of time and money (as I'm sure they were bought new rather than old ones that were lying around).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean, those baubles would look shite either way, but surely if she’d glued the other side of the flaps of the cup and glued them under they’d have looked better??

Reactions: 7
How many of the sheep are going to make them tit baubles?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
9.30 and that kid should have been asleep ages ago she isnt even making an effort to settle her down that's the sort of kid that comes imto my nursery and is either a little tit because they're tired or overly tearful because they're tired stupid witch gets on my nerves with this kind of tit

Reactions: 23
Just seen Stacey’s jewellery advert on tv (Abbots Lyon??) and you should have seen my husbands face! 😂 He said he couldn’t understand a word of what she was saying because of how ditsy she was and that the advert needs subtitles 😆 It’s a terrible advert

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen Stacey’s jewellery advert on tv (Abbots Lyon??) and you should have seen my husbands face! 😂 He said he couldn’t understand a word of what she was saying because of how ditsy she was and that the advert needs subtitles 😆 It’s a terrible advert
Keeps popping up on my Instagram even though I never clicked on any links or looked into it. And now appears on my fb 🙄 I don’t even wear jewellery just annoying to see Stacey’s face all the time 😒

Keeps popping up on my Instagram even though I never clicked on any links or looked into it. And now appears on my fb 🙄 I don’t even wear jewellery just annoying to see Stacey’s face all the time 😒

Reactions: 6
Keeps popping up on my Instagram even though I never clicked on any links or looked into it. And now appears on my fb 🙄 I don’t even wear jewellery just annoying to see Stacey’s face all the time
I find her stupid breathless voice more annoying. She intruded into my space in the ad break tonight, and I wasn't even looking at the TV at the time.
Why companies use her is beyond me 🙄

Reactions: 10
Even if she doesn’t value her flooring and can afford to just replace it, if she is doing a craft demo, knowing how her sheep follow her every move, she should be telling people to put protective coverings down. Her breathy voice fucks me off so much. I don’t know how anyone finds it endearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Like we know she brought those balls purposefully to do this absolutely tit craft. But imagine being that crappy a parent that you spray painted your children’s toys for a crappy display in your house. My children Still go in the garden at this time of year with coats and boots on and kick balls about ffs.

Reactions: 18
Like we know she brought those balls purposefully to do this absolutely tit craft. But imagine being that crappy a parent that you spray painted your children’s toys for a crappy display in your house. My children Still go in the garden at this time of year with coats and boots on and kick balls about ffs.
To be fair comparing your situation with Stacey’s is like comparing chalk and cheese; I mean for a start your kids have coats and boots on when they go outside… 😉😆

I thought Christmas was all about lights and colours, something to brighten up the dark old gloomy days in the middle of winter, but as usual Stacey’s aversion to colour has managed to overtake this. Cream and brown baubles, pfffffft, I ask you, and they look tit. 🤦‍♀️

Not that them looking tit matters though; Stacey’s full aware that anything she does the sheep will go into raptures over and tell her what a creative genius she is. Then lo and behold up and down the land there will be tiles ruined and children left toy-less as their balls are stolen to be made into depressingly dreary coloured giant baubles for no other reason than Saint Stacey has done it. She’s got a lot to answer for! 😖🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1750802
Don’t worry! I’m not spraying my tiles - only my kids toys for content 🙄🙄🙄🙄
This is 100% the most stupidest thing she's done. I mean, it tops those shite pumpkin laundry yokes she made a couple of years ago and the test tubes with plastic flowers glued to her wall in the conservatory.

She's destroyed those tiles, that will not come off, at least not easily and without damage and discolouration to the tiles. Why would you not even put a plastic bin bag down first!!? Thick as tit, honestly.

What a waste of a perfectly good kids ball, donate to charity if you have too many, don't spray paint them and make them into awful looking oversized decorations. The smell will linger on them for weeks, just what you want in you living room, paint fumes.

This has to be an almighty troll right?? She can't be serious??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.