Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes building up for her pregnancy reveal “I feel so ill“ it will be tinned fruit next. that’s my bingo I’m calling

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So she says lots of you are making the giant baubles ! Like who ? Who the hell is actually making those crap dull giant baubles ?
Show me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she says lots of you are making the giant baubles ! Like who ? Who the hell is actually making those crap dull giant baubles ?
Show me 🤷‍♀️
This person has made them 😂
Screenshot_20221123-133252_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

Most of the comments are moaning that she’s copied Skanky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On Skankys giant baubles the paint is coming off already or she half painted them hqhaha
She only half painted them, she answered a comment saying so, didn't have the patience to wait a few mins to let them dry and do the other side.

Everything is always so half arsed with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Them balls are hideous. Such a waste of toys. She bought them especially to do this. But she takes the ideas from others and makes out she’s invented it

Reactions: 8
I can’t understand why anyone would waste children’s toys like this?! How many kids have nothing and would kill for a ball like that? Why is she not called out for more tit I don’t get it. It’s stupid and wasteful.

Reactions: 18
Show me 🤷‍♀️
Most people haven't even ventured into the loft to see if last years decs are any good yet! Being as it's November... and if I'm ever found painting a ball to make into a bauble or seeking "swingers grass" to make into a bleeping tree just shoot me on sight. Because I've obviously been possessed.

I've just seen on my Facebook feed a "hack" involving taping pool noodles into a circle and attaching baubles all over it to make a giant bauble wreath. Looks just up our Skank's street.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t understand why anyone would waste children’s toys like this?! How many kids have nothing and would kill for a ball like that? Why is she not called out for more tit I don’t get it. It’s stupid and wasteful.
She should’ve used balloons and used newspaper and glue to strengthen them/just used the balloons as a mold and donated the toys to a toy bank if her children don’t want/need them/she bought them new. She could’ve got the kids involved in it as well then as well as discussing how it’s a cheap activity for the kids during a COL crisis. But then she’d have to have empathy so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
One of my biggest pet peeves in life is when people say they have the flu when it's just a cold 🙈

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.