Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is 100% the most stupidest thing she's done. I mean, it tops those shite pumpkin laundry yokes she made a couple of years ago and the test tubes with plastic flowers glued to her wall in the conservatory.

She's destroyed those tiles, that will not come off, at least not easily and without damage and discolouration to the tiles. Why would you not even put a plastic bin bag down first!!? Thick as tit, honestly.

What a waste of a perfectly good kids ball, donate to charity if you have too many, don't spray paint them and make them into awful looking oversized decorations. The smell will linger on them for weeks, just what you want in you living room, paint fumes.

This has to be an almighty troll right?? She can't be serious??
Another thing, the paint on those balls will end up cracking too so it really has been a totally pointless exercise.

Reactions: 18
Absolutely does my nut in how she literally passes stuff that she sees on Pinterest as her own ideas an her sheep are like oh my god how do you come up with such great ideas 💡 her voice does my tits in anaw

Reactions: 25
Those outside tiles you can clearly see a conservatory roof in the reflection so I’m guessing she did it in the annexe as she don’t give a tit about the boys house does she
It's probably in the hot tub room.
Just thinking that must be the one room left in the house we've not seen, thankfully her planned upcycling of said hot tub hasn't happened (yet!)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just thinking that must be the one room left in the house we've not seen, thankfully her planned upcycling of said hot tub hasn't happened (yet!)
Yeah I thought that, that's why shes not bothered she's waiting for companies to gift her, she'll step up he begs for it after Xmas as she's only mentioned it once so far lol

Reactions: 4
I was going to say I bet it’s the hot tub room. She will be getting that ripped out and replaced hence why she’s not fussed about wrecking it.

Reactions: 6
Thought she had put covers on the sofas?
She did when it was raining apparently! they are bogging like 🤮🤮, who in the right mind gets white with babies and teenagers anyway lol I wouldn't even buy white in an adult only house if you sit on them everyday lol

• Sick
Reactions: 10
This reminded me of Skanky. I'll never understand why parents dress their kids in beige and give them non colourful toys, beige bedrooms. I remember the black and white tree she put up, and all her decorations were black and white.

• Haha
Why does she lie and say she sprayed them outside when you can clearly see it’s inside
Looks like the tiles from the pool house where the hot tub is
5F5B492E-40CF-4616-BF2D-8A756F2D638D.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Surely they are new balls that she’s purchased and trying to pass them off as old? This one still has the barcode sticker on it!!
My child would be distraught if he caught me ruining any of his toys, I’m not buying it.
Snap even if mine didn’t play with said ball there would still be a war if I started spraying painting it

Why does she lie and say she sprayed them outside when you can clearly see it’s inside
Looks like the tiles from the pool house where the hot tub is View attachment 1752807
She’s removed the ceiling since that video was made. Both conservatories had those ceiling tiles. You can see the side of the hot tub in the ball reflection too

Attachments

Reactions: 8
This reminded me of Skanky. I'll never understand why parents dress their kids in beige and give them non colourful toys, beige bedrooms. I remember the black and white tree she put up, and all her decorations were black and white.
It's just sad when you put your bland interiors ahead of your babies mental stimulation. I understand wanting a space to look nice but there is a reason kids toys are colourful to begin with!!

Reactions: 17
I read this article yesterday and immediately thought of Skanky. How sad for these kids. Life through the bland greige lens.😔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.