Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trolling us, she has to be.
All the over sized clothes and posting full photos. If she was pregnant and trying to hide it she would be doing a better job surely 🤔

Reactions: 9
All the over sized clothes and posting full photos. If she was pregnant and trying to hide it she would be doing a better job surely 🤔
Everyone is speculating now,there is a post on the fan group and everything lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don't know what to make of her tbh. It's like she's living in an alternate universe. She previously lied about staying at home all day and but then goes out in public. It's like she thinks she is invisible and nobody will see her, or that she doesn't care if she gets caught out..Same with the 'pregnancy bump'. Does she think nobody can see it? Surely if you are going to hide/lie about something you would make sure to cover your tracks so you don't get caught, but she doesn't seem to care? 🤔

Reactions: 9
I really don't know what to make of her tbh. It's like she's living in an alternate universe. She previously lied about staying at home all day and but then goes out in public. It's like she thinks she is invisible and nobody will see her, or that she doesn't care if she gets caught out..Same with the 'pregnancy bump'. Does she think nobody can see it? Surely if you are going to hide/lie about something you would make sure to cover your tracks so you don't get caught, but she doesn't seem to care? 🤔
She’s deffo an oddball 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rex's American twang is such a tell tale sign of a child raised by television and video games.

Reactions: 27
Rex playing with the dog's ears is awful.
He was proper pulling on them, poor Peanut looked uncomfortable.
There is nothing cute about Mad Mick, especially not when he's abusing the poor dogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I thought in her stories of when they went winter wonderland on the ring slope things… I thought I saw her in one, tbe one that was closest to the camera.. thinking back I’m not sure who was filming then? If anyone’s got the recordings!

Reactions: 4
I thought in her stories of when they went winter wonderland on the ring slope things… I thought I saw her in one, tbe one that was closest to the camera.. thinking back I’m not sure who was filming then? If anyone’s got the recordings!
They might have had her manager or PR person with them as it was a “work” event. There were photos of her and Joe all over the place taken by someone else as well so think they must have had someone looking after the kids as well when they did the initial arrival photos

Reactions: 3
If she doesn’t like a comment she should scroll on or, like many z-listers, block them. The creations are getting worse by the day I can truly believe he sheep will do the same wreath or box. By time Christmas does come, they’d be wrecked. In fact I’m sure when she showed her box work in progress there was a tear in the material. 🤢
In noticed that as well, not a chance it will last to Christmas 😂

Everyone is speculating now,there is a post on the fan group and everything lol
Wonder if they will be gutted she’s not told them, know since she’s all their bff 😂

Those trainers are waaaaaay too big for ROESS
Big flappy feet

Reactions: 2
Just jumped on here, I see from the shots of her tit fashion that she's not wearing any rings. I still don't think she actually got married.... One huge lie.....

Reactions: 5
Scrolling through my IG, and then suddenly….
4EABA67B-F6C7-499D-98FB-BE4C41310A74.jpeg

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! GO-A-WAY!!!!!!!

Is there any escaping this thirsty greedy annoying couple!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How do you know? 🤔 Fill us in 🤭
Oh no I’m just guessing lol! I just cant understand what she wouldn’t announce it as she’d get so much content but then she milked roess pregnancy as it was the novelty of the girl, wouldn’t make as much money if another boy, or girl actually, so why not have a Surprise pregnancy as an alternative and create some serious headlines!

Reactions: 8
Thing is I can’t blame Rex for what he’s like with the dogs. He knows no different. But he’s going to get hurt, and the dogs will get the blame. It’s so sad. Both the kids and dogs deserve better, Stacey needs to realise it isn’t cute, it’s dangerous and she needs to teach him right from wrong. he’ll only learn when he gets attacked which is not fair for him.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.